Rate Dr. Steve E. Nelson

Dr. Steve E. Nelson's Ratings

I was treated by Dr. Steve Nelson in Palm Desert, CA. I did all of the testing on the computer. Then he put little glasses of water on a metal plate to balance my particular issues. He selected 6 or 7 remedies recommended for me. He then prescribed 60 treatments with his "Tesla" machine or Neuro Care NC1000 high frequency machine for an injury. This at a cost of $75.00 each or a discount $450.00 per month, which I would need for at least two months. The remedies for 1 month costs $230.00. The office visit was $125.00 plus $40.00 was charged for the "water" treatments, which they did not mention when I initially called to inquire about costs. In 3 weeks, it is another $165.00 for follow-up testing and more remedies. I check around and found the same machine is offered locally for $150.00 a month. He is a knowlegeable man, but money seems to be the ultimate focus. Dr. Nelson's nose was running non-stop and he smelled of cigarette smoke. Sorry, I am moving on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have found Dr. Nelson to be competent in trying to diagnose and manage my food allergies and gluten (wheat intollerance). I worked w/him on a (6)month detox program using his Biotech Research supplements and in house technology to assist in my improved overall energy and cleansing of my body. Now I am on a maintence program and continue to seek his counsel on my health. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Nelson, is outstanding in his area of expertise. I have been a Type ! diabetic and is the 1st Dr. to properly diagnose me with the right nutrients and a healthy diet regimen. He really cares about the patient and the proper treatment. He leaves no stone unturned. There are very few Dr.'s of this calibur around, I know I have tried for years to find one. His trained staff make you feel comfortable, both Jennifer and Sharron are always friendly and have great smiles. Don't just take my word for it, you can also read up on him in the book "Breakthrough" by Suzanne Somers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr Nelson helped me with Candida and weight gain by putting me on an excellent candida cleansing program complete with nutritional program. I first thought it was hormone related as I could not lose weight the traditional way. I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks and feel great. Next I am doing body wraps and laser fat loss

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Nelson is attentive and knowledgable. His staff is good, but he is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

I traveled 2000 miles for allternative medicine, He riped me off thousands of dollars-then sent me to cancer center(i changed drs.)He is in suzanne summers books but talks a different talk in person- it is all about the money on his products- not caring about the persons health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194662].votes_count ]]