Dr. Kam Kassiri

Rate Dr. Kam Kassiri

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Ratings

He is an amazing ophthalmologist. I felt safe in his hands and he explained my diagnosis and treatment and prognosis in detail. Even helped me book a neurologist too. I am glad I went to Dr. Kassiri than anybody else :)

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kassiri was amazing! Being able to see 20/20 for the first time is such an incredible gift and I could not have asked anyone better to help me see the world! His bedside manner was incredible and I felt comfortable during the entire experience. At no point did I wonder what was going on and my fears completely disappeared when he answered all of my questions and concerns. Thank you again for this amazing gift! Keep up the amazing work of changing people'e lives!

Submitted April 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kassiri is just amazing. He treated my mom for cataract and this month my son had surgery. Great surgeon, amazing bedside manners!! kind and respectful...We are so happy with the results! Truly wish him all the best so he can continue to help so many people with vision problem!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I was disappointed on how much time he took to type up his findings on the computer, rather than talking to me about my eye problems. I didn't get any answers to my eye problems... I have problems otherwise I wouldn't have been sent to his office. I didn't feel I was taken seriously. How was he supposed to diagnosed something when he barely talked to me? He assumed situations instead of listening to my symptoms. The staff did more testing, spent more time with me than he ever did. I do not recommend if you are a new patient, especially if you were referred to by your physician.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

I would have to say my overall experience was amazing!!! I was very happy to have Dr. Kassiri as my surgeon. I knew I was going to be in great hands. When I decided to go through with Lasik I was really wanting to have Dr.Kassiri as my surgeon from day one, just because I have heard so many good things about him. He has such wonderful bedside manners. He is just a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Kassiri made me feel really comfortable in the OR, and the OR can be a pretty intimidating place. He just made me feel at ease.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I am so pleased that Dr Kassiri is my doctor. He is a caring and very knowledgeable doctor .His staff go out of their way to help you. I have to see him every three months and I am so happy to be in his capeable hands....Allways have time for you.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Great new yound doctor - very gentle manner, and explains his diagnosis and treament plan. i amn a nurse, and know a good doctor when I see one - he also speaks Farsi very well, we need more doctors like Dr. Kassiri!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

Waited an hour and 20 minutes. No apologiea to acknowledgemen. He listened to my concerns but just gave me drops after a 3 minute discussion. Seriously, I understand you want to see as many patients as possible but I'd rather wait another week at home then over and hr in your office because you overbooked.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr kassari is very professional and informative. He was responsible of diagnosing me of glaucoma and i owe him my life.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

He's amazing and so is his staff! I am very happy with the patient care he provided for our children. He was kind and attentive to our needs as we had to travel from BC for the surgeries of our children. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag