Rate Dr. Kam Kassiri

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Ratings

It was a lengthy process and few visits until I had my surgery done. Staff were helpful but at times had to wait a while until I got my testing done. I had my surgery on September 20th 2014. I could not be happier with the results. Wish I had done it sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Kassiri has been an excellent eye doctor for three of my children. Most recently I wanted to have refractive surgery. I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Kassiri last weekend and today I could already see 20/20. I am very thankful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

There is no other doctor that have ever caused me so much grieve as dr Kassiri. As much as he is personable, and surgery technically was correct, he is lacking knowledge. On top he does not admit his mistake nor wants to fix the error. He overcorrected my astigmatism with torque lens ($1200), causing worse astigmatism then before cataract surgery. The eye condition was dramatically deteriorating due to drastic light refraction caused by new lens. I had to find other doctor to replace it after 6 month with great danger. Dr Kassiri refused to do it when timing was right. I do not recommend him for cataract surgery. Absolutely not!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

He is an amazing ophthalmologist. I felt safe in his hands and he explained my diagnosis and treatment and prognosis in detail. Even helped me book a neurologist too. I am glad I went to Dr. Kassiri than anybody else :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Kassiri was amazing! Being able to see 20/20 for the first time is such an incredible gift and I could not have asked anyone better to help me see the world! His bedside manner was incredible and I felt comfortable during the entire experience. At no point did I wonder what was going on and my fears completely disappeared when he answered all of my questions and concerns. Thank you again for this amazing gift! Keep up the amazing work of changing people'e lives!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Kassiri is just amazing. He treated my mom for cataract and this month my son had surgery. Great surgeon, amazing bedside manners!! kind and respectful...We are so happy with the results! Truly wish him all the best so he can continue to help so many people with vision problem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I was disappointed on how much time he took to type up his findings on the computer, rather than talking to me about my eye problems. I didn't get any answers to my eye problems... I have problems otherwise I wouldn't have been sent to his office. I didn't feel I was taken seriously. How was he supposed to diagnosed something when he barely talked to me? He assumed situations instead of listening to my symptoms. The staff did more testing, spent more time with me than he ever did. I do not recommend if you are a new patient, especially if you were referred to by your physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

I would have to say my overall experience was amazing!!! I was very happy to have Dr. Kassiri as my surgeon. I knew I was going to be in great hands. When I decided to go through with Lasik I was really wanting to have Dr.Kassiri as my surgeon from day one, just because I have heard so many good things about him. He has such wonderful bedside manners. He is just a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Kassiri made me feel really comfortable in the OR, and the OR can be a pretty intimidating place. He just made me feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I am so pleased that Dr Kassiri is my doctor. He is a caring and very knowledgeable doctor .His staff go out of their way to help you. I have to see him every three months and I am so happy to be in his capeable hands....Allways have time for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Great new yound doctor - very gentle manner, and explains his diagnosis and treament plan. i amn a nurse, and know a good doctor when I see one - he also speaks Farsi very well, we need more doctors like Dr. Kassiri!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][194723].votes_count ]]