Dr. Kam Kassiri

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kam Kassiri

Dr. Kam Kassiri's Ratings

Long wait time for my surgery. However it was well worth the wait. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had a work injury to the right side of my face three years ago. I gradually lost vision in my right eye. I was seen by an eye doctor and I was told that I was legally blind in that eye. I was referred to Dr. Kassiri to see if anything could be done. He sent me to another specialist for ultrasound of my eye. Dr. Kasiri then operated on my eye. Last week when I saw my original eye doctor again after surgery he told me I could see 25/20 with that eye! Dr Kasiri is a miracle worker and I owe my life to him. He is an amazing surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Kassiri in 2011. Besides a very smug and insincere manner, he did not wash his hands when he inspected my eye. In addition, during the surgery, he was very unprofessional and did not explain the procedure to me and abruptly left the room after the surgery was over without explaining the after care instructions. He left that job up to the nurse who was very sympathetic. In the follow up appointment, Dr. Kassiri was surprisingly pleasant. I will not return to see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732325].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Kassari. She has been extremely happy with her results. After wearing glasses for 73 years, she no longer needs glasses. She is very pleased with her experience. Strongly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2684343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

It was a lengthy process and few visits until I had my surgery done. Staff were helpful but at times had to wait a while until I got my testing done. I had my surgery on September 20th 2014. I could not be happier with the results. Wish I had done it sooner.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2575891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Kassiri has been an excellent eye doctor for three of my children. Most recently I wanted to have refractive surgery. I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Kassiri last weekend and today I could already see 20/20. I am very thankful!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2573262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

There is no other doctor that have ever caused me so much grieve as dr Kassiri. As much as he is personable, and surgery technically was correct, he is lacking knowledge. On top he does not admit his mistake nor wants to fix the error. He overcorrected my astigmatism with torque lens ($1200), causing worse astigmatism then before cataract surgery. The eye condition was dramatically deteriorating due to drastic light refraction caused by new lens. I had to find other doctor to replace it after 6 month with great danger. Dr Kassiri refused to do it when timing was right. I do not recommend him for cataract surgery. Absolutely not!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

He is an amazing ophthalmologist. I felt safe in his hands and he explained my diagnosis and treatment and prognosis in detail. Even helped me book a neurologist too. I am glad I went to Dr. Kassiri than anybody else :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2474223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Kassiri was amazing! Being able to see 20/20 for the first time is such an incredible gift and I could not have asked anyone better to help me see the world! His bedside manner was incredible and I felt comfortable during the entire experience. At no point did I wonder what was going on and my fears completely disappeared when he answered all of my questions and concerns. Thank you again for this amazing gift! Keep up the amazing work of changing people'e lives!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2232496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Kassiri is just amazing. He treated my mom for cataract and this month my son had surgery. Great surgeon, amazing bedside manners!! kind and respectful...We are so happy with the results! Truly wish him all the best so he can continue to help so many people with vision problem!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][194727].votes_count ]]