Rate Dr. Marc R. Lussier

Dr. Marc R. Lussier's Ratings

Awesome work- you won't regret using Dr. Lussier.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lussier and his staff are professional, friendly and very accommodating. I went in for a breast augmentation and they took great care of me. Dr. Lussier and staff are very intelligent, organized and trustworthy. Dr. Lussier and staff are really on the ball post-op, making frequent phone calls, making sure I was ok. I am happier than ever with my new enhancements and encourage others to go consult with Dr. Lussier! -Keanna Grijalva

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I cant say enough about Doctor Lussier. He has to be one is one of the BEST Doctors I have been to. I am so impressed with the level of care, commitment and compassion of Doctor Lussier and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Most definetely the most talented and most sought out plastic surgeon in SCV eventho he's in santa clarita he's up there beyond the top plastic surgeons in beverly hills or new york his passion and dedication to his work and patients supersedes the ethic and bedside manner of any other surgeon i have ever met in the past and i have worked with many of the top surgeons in the business i definetely can say that truly i can vouch and refer and recommend any individual looking to enhance their natural beauty to seek those enhancements thru Dr. Marc Lussier :) he is definetely a force to be wreckened with

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

I am extremely pleased with the attention I received by Doctor Marc Lussier, and the entire staff of Town Center Surgery. The procedures were performed perfectly and with much less pain than anticipated, which was amazing and shocking in a very good way. The results and the post-operative care are outstanding. I can honestly recommend Town Center Surgery to anyone because they earned my trust.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

I was fearful of just about every aspect of this process (choosing the best doctor for me, anesthesia, being cut, pain, post-surgery expectations, recovery down-time). I have to say that I walked into this experience with very realistic expectations for my age and God given features. Dr. Lussier first listened to me explain these expectations before examining my features and my skin. He asked a few questions and made recommendations for each area I'd mentioned, while thoroughly explaining his process for each. Dr. Lussier has a unique circumspect approach, which is a rare quality in cosmetic surgery. He and his entire staff approach every patient as an individual, and with great care and artistry. They are personable and professional. Dr. Lussier and Diana truly made my decision easy! With Dr. Lussier, you are buying years of studies and intense research, coupled with practical experience and pearls of knowledge, and most importantly, the unique skills of an artist.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lussier is an Artist and a Sculptor of the highest level. His staff is the BEST! His bedside manner is compassionate and professional. He will not support a procedure not in the best interest of his patient(s). He checked on me daily post-operatively. His concern for his patients is sincere.We are blessed to have a doctor of his caliber in Valencia. I will recommend him to anyone/everyone!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lussier recently gave me a tummy tuck and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I did a lot of research leading up to the surgery, including consultations with some top recommended Beverly Hills surgeons. I decided on Dr. Lussier because he had done some work on a friend of mine and she looked great, he had a very warm personality and even one of the Beverly Hills surgeons recommended him since I live in the Santa Clarita Valley. I’m so glad that I chose Dr. Lussier to perform my procedure. He went above and beyond my expectations. He called every day for weeks after the surgery to check in on me and my progress and my scars are healing so nicely already! I am just so happy that I get another chance at having not only the body I had before, but a better one. I highly recommend, Dr. Lussier –he’s not only a surgeon, he’s a cosmetic artist.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

What's it called when a chef puts all his fingers together, then, "Mwah!", he kisses them? That's what my results from Dr. Lussier is! He is superb, kind and caring! Love him and his staff!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lussier and his staff are very caring and professional. EXCELLENT post-op care and follow-up. I'm thrilled with my "new" arms and thighs.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag