Rate Dr. Leslie Gallon

Dr. Leslie Gallon's Ratings

My son had his dental visit about three months ago and nothing reported as a concern. When I found some color in his teeth recently I requested a visit. Then x ray shows he has cavities on all his molars. It is painful to get this reality when you start to send your kids to dentist since two.
Another thing is Dr. Leslie Gallon is semi retired and her new graduate daughter does more dental work nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr Gallon has been my families dentist for a number of years. I always find her staff very professional and friendly. Unfortunately I got my first cavity recently and when I had to have it fixed it didn't hurt at all. Dr gallon always lets me know what's going on in my mouth which I appreciate and I always look forward to seeing her ( which I wouldn't say that about my previous one).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

The other poster is absolutely correct that Gallon spends most of her time trying to sell new products/services to you...that is, if you can even book an appointment with her office only operating about 3 days a week (on a good week). Look elsewhere on the NShore for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Gallon and her team are very professional. There always on time and I feel welcomed every time I go in. I have had a lot of treatment done by her due to the fact I neglected my teeth for years. I would highly recommend her office to anyone. Thanks ladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Gallon always has the latest greatest gadgets to make my appointment painless. She has a great machine that checks for mouth cancer and good thing, i dont habe it! I prefer a dentist that takes the time to give me all of my options and cares about me health and Dr. Gallon does. She's not the cheapest dentist but I don't really want a cheap dentist. I tell everyone about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I had work done by Dr. Gallon years ago. She turned me away when I lost my dental insurance even though I had the cash to pay. I would never send anyone I know to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Hmm, im sorry that last reviewer didn't get a free toothbrush, I look a little further when evaluating a dentist. Dr. Gallon is VERY knowledgeable. I appreciate that she takes time to get to know me and what i'm looking for. I would rather have someone tell me everything that is possible for my smile and let me make the decisions about what I'm interested in doing. Ive been to dentists who just check for cavities and send you on your way. I dont think you should assume certain people are interested in certain things, it should be up to you to decided what you'd like for your smile. Dr.Gallon and her staff are incredibly personable and I feel like I'm in very good hands whenever I'm there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I find her adequate in her work. What I do not like is that she is so sales driven that she endlessly promotes new and unnecessary procedures. (You also have to ask for a toothbrush now; it's not a given! REALLY?!) Can't waste a $$. I also do not find her very personable. Overall, if you care if your Dr. cares about you then think twice here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195221].votes_count ]]