Dr. Paul F. Lentrichia

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Paul F. Lentrichia has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul F."
RID: 2754591
06/08/13 5 5 5 5 Best experience with a DR of any kind that I have seen. I went through months of testing, and nothing came up and my sever pain and nausea was left undiagnosed. I ended up in the er doubled over in pain unable to move or do anything. Within a few days dr Lentrichia found the problem and fixed it. I have never found a dr that was as empathetic, understanding, caring, and who actually listened to what I had to say. I would recommend him any day.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 1210314
18/07/10 5 3 5 5 My father was treated for colon cancer nearly 20 yrs. ago by Dr.Lentrichia and, due to his skillful surgical technigue,he was able to remove the entire cancerous mass and,as a result, he needed neither radiation nor chemotherapy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 650276
27/07/08 5 2 5 5 I have never felt as comfortable or cared for by any doctor until I met Dr. Lentrichia and his staff. He diagnosed and treated my breast cancer with such concern and tenderness it was amazing. My mother had passed away from breast cancer years earlier, and I had gone through that with her, so it wasn't uncharted waters for me. He's made himself available to me for anything I need, at anytime! I don't know another doctor that's like that. Everyone I've sent to him feels the same way towards him that I do. He's great in all the aspects that you could ever need in a doctor!  Respond