Rate Dr. James Mullin

Dr. James Mullin's Ratings

Dr. Mullin is kind, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to address your situation objectively and is extremely helpful. He may inquire and ask questions but it shows that he takes his profession seriously and truly wants to provide you with the right care. He is a great doctor overall.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mullin lied to me. He took advice from my abusive husband behind my back. He wasn't a good listener and frequently dismissed my concerns. Dr. Mullin was superior to me in all of our interactions. His treatment was damaging to me.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Absolutely amazing. He's helped me so much and continues to be very accommodating.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mullin has been a rock in my life through very turbulent times. I was harmed by bad therapy in the past and very slow to recover, but his patience has been remarkable. I feel better and enjoy life more now than ever before in my life.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Mullin has been my doctor for 7 or so years. He IS knowledgeable, and patient. mostly, he gives me exactly what i need at that time re thought/suggestions/etc. Michel Paiement

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Mullin for at least 7 years. Excellent psychiatrist. I have a life now. Thank you Dr. Mullin

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Very compassionate doctor, does everything he can to truly help you.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. M. for 14 years. He is the very best there is. I can't praise this wonderful man enough.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mullin is very kind, patient and intelligent. He has a lot of experience with both drug and non-drug therapies, and he encourages you to take an active role in choosing a treatment plan. He is open-minded and non-judgmental. Always completes your paperwork in a timely manner and you can read his writing!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Patient and non-threatening - doesn't bully you into medications - allows you to participate in medication decisions - keeps good notes and refers back to them so he is constantly up-to-date on a client's situation - details don't get forgotten and/or ignored

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag