Rate Dr. Darrel Paul

Dr. Darrel Paul's Ratings

After having pain in my right foot for over a year, several visits to the doctor, and one set of custom orthotics later, my family doctor finally referred me to Dr. Paul. What an absolute Godsend! He was able to diagnose me with a rare type of fracture, that had been missed by 2 different doctors. He is extremely easy to talk to, down to earth, and very engaged at all times. After several moths of treatment, I am on my way to recovery. I am a medical scaredy-cat and he always does his best to inform me without scaring me. He also treated my son and was fantastic with him as well. I cannot reccoment Dr. Paul enough! I am so lucky to have him as my doctor!

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

He treated our son who needed special shoes. Dr. Paul is very knowledgeable, he explained problems & solutions for our son (clearly , without the medical school jargon). He is an excellent Doctor, 5 STARS

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

Thank you Dr. Paul, excellent job. Professional and very reliable. I'm very happy.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2012 | flag

I had to see Dr. Paul in the minor surgery clinic regarding having my bandages re-done after a previous surgery by my main surgeon. He was so personable and caring, not rushing at all, and just down-to-earth. He did a great job on getting my foot re-bandaged and reassured me all is well.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Paul is an amazing Doctor!!! He takes time to explain everything to you!! I have a lisfranc break and he is great at letting me know what to expect along the way! I highly recommend him!!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

dr paul is one amazing and caring dr. he take time to tell you what the problem is and makes sure you understand what is best for you.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Very personable and knowledgeable doctor. He doesn't rush and answers questions thoroughly. Definitely recommend him!

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Paul is amazing...Very knowledgable and takes time to explain your injury. Very friendly and doesnt rush you out of his office..

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable very attentive could very well not have my foot today if not for him great staff alwarys on time and very thorough

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Excellent treatment and very real concern by Dr. Paul meant I recovered completely from a very serious break which could easily have ruined my ability to return to my career of choice. I am incredibly grateful to Dr. Paul for such excellent care.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag