Dr. John Vyselaar

Rate Dr. John Vyselaar

Dr. John Vyselaar's Ratings

He is very personable and smart too! He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your heart and why he has chosen the medication for you. Recommended highly.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor who really talks to you and answers all of your questions. Seems very knowledgable and very up to date on all questions relating to his speciality and all medications you may be taking. Discusses specialists when referral necessary and makes you comfortable about going to another dr.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Fantastic doctor. I saw him when I was in the inpatient pediatric unit at Lions Gate Hospital, and his bedside manner is amazing. Makes you feel completely comfortable.. Being sick and in hospital can be scary; I knew right away I was in good hands. Really good with youth too!! Highly recommended, we need more doctors like Dr. John :)

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

I found John to be an excellent doctor with a very approachable manner. I had my heart attack a couple of years ago and he was very knowledgeable and up to date. I see him now for yearly check-ups and highly recommend him.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

Wow what a great doctor! He took the time to explain my condition and give me advice and options. He seems very knowledgeable about cardiology and was up to date with some new studies. He was also down to earth while being very professional. Thank you for your great care and treating me like a human.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

This amazing young doctor will go out of his way to ensure he has done the best job he can, during your visits. He is very busy, but never hurries and will actually go online to look up any questions he can't answer off hand! Also, he makes you feel very comfortable in his presence and will speak to you as an equal. Not many doctors out there like this one...

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

extremely benificial in assisting me whith my condition

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Have seen this Dr. 2x. Very kind and is not rushed. Willing to take time answer questions. Nice bedside manner. Seems accessible.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag