Rate Dr. Sonal Pathak

Dr. Sonal Pathak's Ratings

treated me for thyroid and sent me directly to another doctor at Christiana Hospital. Told me I was pre-diabetic and put me on Metformin. When I told her the pills passed right through me WHOLE she acted like I was nuts and making it up. Told me to keep on taking them. I did my own research and found that this was a common problem and probably needed to be switched to oral dosage. Glad she left us>

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

High recommend Dr Pathak.Very sweet and ver y knowledgable .

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

I have thyroid and adrenal fatigue that was diagnosed with a cortisol saliva test that I did on my own. She refused to treat the AF and refused to change or modify my thyroid meds, even though I have a ton of hypo symptoms. If you are looking for a good thyroid doctor,avoid endos in general.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Very Knowledgeable Doctor. Her kind bedside manner puts people at ease right away. Highly reccommend!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

VERY GOOD ENDOCRINOLOGIST...I HAD ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

She is a very nice doctor with good knowledge. What i was really impressed with was that she listens to her patients and is very thorough. I recommend her to everyone.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

On my first visit with this doctor there was such a Laurel & Hardy routine about taking my medical/sexual history, whether I should wear a gown or a drap for my testicular exam and the exam itself that I was not filled with confidence. She later displayed that her philosophy of medical care had very little regard for quality of life - concern only with whether a lack of the treatment I sought would lead to death. She seemingly chided me for not suffering long enough for her to move into the area so she could run all the appropriate tests that were not run before I received what treatment I had. After a suddenly cancelled appointment (due to doctor illness, understandably) and a subsequent rescheduling of the app at a different location (I was not told it was in a different office), I have decided to follow my earlier intention of never seeing her for care again. She has the arrogance of a newly minted doctor & was pretty uninterested in what I had to say,if it wasn't in her manual.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag