You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Offiah

Dr. Frank Offiah's Ratings

Please do "NOT" see this Doctor. From the first day I met him I was shocked on how he presented himself to me. I have this one appointment And the staff told me he was shopping in Walmart, that I would have to wait for him. I have several medical issues and I'm on several meds. He treats me like a "druggy". I do not take illegal drugs and I do not drink alcohol. Every time I need a refill I have to see him even if it is a asprin. I'm not kidding. He has treated me like I'm nothing since the day I met him. When I read the other comments, everything happening to them is happening to me. And another reason not to see him is that his offices is a METH Clinic. When I try to talk to him he has his face planted on the computer. I had to ask him "are you listening to me"? He made me sign all kinds of papers. Don't due this and don't do that etc. He is totally rude and ignorant. He made me feel like I was stupid and he knows everything. I haven't even had the chance to tell him all my health problems. I try to talk and he cuts me off. And get this....He treats my husband like gold. Go figure!!! I hope he looses his licence as he's not qualified to call himself a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766192].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

NEVER HAVE I HAD A RUDE DOCTOR, DR OFFIAH
HAD ME GO FOR X RAY AND LAB WORK, HE THEN TOLD ME IF I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING TO GO GET A SECOND OPINION, SO I DID JUST THAT.
WHEN THAT NEW DOCTOR TOLD ME MY HEALTH IS WORSE, I CHANGED DOCTORS THAT SAME DAY, THAT SAME DAY THAT I CHANGED MY DR OFFIAH OFFICE CANCLED MY X RAYS AND LAB WORK MAKKING THINGS WORSE FOR MY HEALTH AND MY SAFTY AS I GOT A DISK OUT ON MY SPINE PINCHING A MAJOR NERVE. At the end of the appointment he shoved a prescription at me and told me to do stretches.
I AM DIABETIC HAVING TO USE THE PEN HE GAVE ME 8MM NEEDLES TO USE I WENT TO DR OFFIAH TELLING HIM THE IT HURT WHEN I TOOK MY SHOTS, HE LAUGHTED AT ME SAYING HE DIDN'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME ,
I TOLD HIM ABOUT HOW I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY MOODS , HE HAD ME FILL OUT AFEW PAPERS THEN TOLD ME I WAS BIPOLOR THEN GAVE ME MEDICATION RIGHT AWAY... FINDING OUT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GIVE THE MEDICATION,,
HE WAS RUDE TO ME AS WELL AS MY HUSBAND CUTEING US OFF EVERY CHANCE HE GOT.... HE GOT ALL MY SYMPTOM'S WRONG..
WORST doctor I have EVER experienced!!
He doesn't deserve his license.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went into this Doctor with an emergency the beginning of last week. I knew i had something going on, my glands were swollen (people were noticing from across the room) and I had a severe cough, severe sore throat and no appetite (hadn't eaten for a week) etc etc. Every time i would try to mention a symptom he would cut me off and ask another question. He felt my glands looked in my throat and ears and told me nothing was wrong and to take advil and throat lozenges. I waited another 5 excruciating days (again not eating and so sore can't sleep). I went to another Medi clinic and the doctor looked at me and instantly knew something was wrong. Turns out to be bad Bronchitis and a bad throat infection. Thanks Dr. Offiah for making me suffer and not caring at all about a walk in. I will never go there again. Antibiotics for a few days already and look at that, I am feeling better. And to the poster who said, the negative reviews "must be sick in the head and are young" is ridiculous. I am neither, just someone looking to get treatment like you. The staff was good, the facility was good...but this doctor was not even close to good. The ONLY reason I went into a walk in, is because my family Doctor books two weeks ahead and had no appointments. So unfortunately, I had no choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

f*cking unreal! best docter ive ever had! f*ck the haters. dont listen to them they dont need you

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2706300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Offiah is my family doctor, and I really enjoy how straight up and frank he is when speaking about what is going on.

Sure he is busy, as all doctor's are. He cares, remembers you, and sends you elsewhere when he doesn't know something.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

The people that are giving a very POOR RATING, must be sick in the head and are young. A year ago was taken by ambulance to the hospital 3 times. January, February and March. Dr. Offiah became my new doctor. Put me through more tests then any other doctor. Found out many things that were wrong with me. He will sit down and talk to you. Best doctor I have had in all my 75 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

WORST doctor I have EVER experienced!!! I have gone to him probably 10-15 times in the last couple of years and each time have given him the benefit of the doubt thinking "he probably was stressed", "he is very busy", etc. But I am tired of making up excuses for him. He is so incredibly rude, has laughed in my face about a concern I was having, misdiagnosed my daughter and could have seriously hurt her by the meds he tried to give her, luckily I was smart enough to know he was wrong and fought for her. Every time I've gone I've always been very polite and patient even when it wasn't deserved and he never gave respect back. The last time I went I waited 2 hours past my appointment time and when he finally came in he told me that I was wasted his time and that he was going to charge me $20 because if it. I was FURIOUS! Thankfully his receptionist was kind and fought for me and changed his mind. The only reason I was there was because I received a letter from the government requesting his signature in order for my child tax payments to continue and then he pulls that kind of garbage. Worst doctor ever!!!!! He doesn't deserve his license.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2560161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Offiah has no respect for your time. He has plently of respect for his own time. You will sit in the waiting room for potentially hours. He has no idea what a schedule is, nor does he have any respect for a patient's time. Would avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2548463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Offiah is the best Doctor I have had for years. He knows or will research all medicines and always follows up on results. I forgot to go to get my second tests done and was shocked his rep called and said the doctor needs you to have the tests and come in for a review. Wow! He is compassionate and gives the best service that is possible in our over crowded medical system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469880].votes_count ]]