Rate Dr. Dean Malish

Dr. Dean Malish's Ratings

Excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, personable and caring.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had my leg/ankle worked on by dr malish. I severed all the tendons and 1 of the arterys connecting my leg to the foot. I was In so much pain n discomfort up till I saw him and had surgery. I had to wait 2 days to see finally get the operation. I rated on time 5/5 still because I know how busy and important her is. I was so happy n pain free after the surgery. He repaired it like I couldn't believe. He was honest, straight to the point which is the way it should be, even if I didn't like what I was hearing. His team and staff were amazing and very friendly. I was able to laugh n joke with them before I went under. His team and himself were incredible and I would highly recommend him. Thank you to him and his team who fixed, helped and always followed up with me untill I am 100% again!!

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malish was working out of Vancouver (I believe he usually works in Kelowna) and we are lucky to have him. Tore my Achilles tendon June 10, 2013 - that was the bad news. Got it repaired by Dr. Malish - that was the great news. His bedside manner was fantastic and he did a great job on the surgery. Kudos goes to hom and his whole operating team including Nurse Twee, Dr. Meikle - who did a great job on thae anaesthesia and Dr. Voorhoeve a resident surgeon who hopefully stays in Vancouver as well. I highly recommend anyone who is part of this team.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr malish is very understanding and down to earth. Follows up personally with phone calls and questions. Very approachable. Excellent surgeon!

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Laid out options for surgery very clearly, no BS or ambiguity. Went in and got the job done nice and neatly. Very highly regarded locally.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

Had a left knee total replacement almost two years ago..have had pain and discomfort ever since. Don,t know why my replacement was so bad. Had a second operation on the patella by another doctor in hopes of helping but so far I am still in pain and discomfort..have been told I will just have to live with it as all knee replacements are not to the patients satisfaction.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Unbelivable knowledge and caring abilities. Had Acl reconstruction using hamstring graph on left knee, ubelivable work and support. He really cares and takes time to make you confortable. Thank you Dr. Malish.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag