Rate Dr. Dean Malish

Dr. Dean Malish's Ratings

I am and RN at kgh. My husband had surgery it was done well. His receptionist verbally abused me on the phone. I have serval other patients expirience this. Dr mallish my advice to you...get a new receptionist. This one does not make you look professional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2657625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, personable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I had my leg/ankle worked on by dr malish. I severed all the tendons and 1 of the arterys connecting my leg to the foot. I was In so much pain n discomfort up till I saw him and had surgery. I had to wait 2 days to see finally get the operation. I rated on time 5/5 still because I know how busy and important her is. I was so happy n pain free after the surgery. He repaired it like I couldn't believe. He was honest, straight to the point which is the way it should be, even if I didn't like what I was hearing. His team and staff were amazing and very friendly. I was able to laugh n joke with them before I went under. His team and himself were incredible and I would highly recommend him. Thank you to him and his team who fixed, helped and always followed up with me untill I am 100% again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Malish was working out of Vancouver (I believe he usually works in Kelowna) and we are lucky to have him. Tore my Achilles tendon June 10, 2013 - that was the bad news. Got it repaired by Dr. Malish - that was the great news. His bedside manner was fantastic and he did a great job on the surgery. Kudos goes to hom and his whole operating team including Nurse Twee, Dr. Meikle - who did a great job on thae anaesthesia and Dr. Voorhoeve a resident surgeon who hopefully stays in Vancouver as well. I highly recommend anyone who is part of this team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][196857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr malish is very understanding and down to earth. Follows up personally with phone calls and questions. Very approachable. Excellent surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Laid out options for surgery very clearly, no BS or ambiguity. Went in and got the job done nice and neatly. Very highly regarded locally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Had a left knee total replacement almost two years ago..have had pain and discomfort ever since. Don,t know why my replacement was so bad. Had a second operation on the patella by another doctor in hopes of helping but so far I am still in pain and discomfort..have been told I will just have to live with it as all knee replacements are not to the patients satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][196854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Unbelivable knowledge and caring abilities. Had Acl reconstruction using hamstring graph on left knee, ubelivable work and support. He really cares and takes time to make you confortable. Thank you Dr. Malish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196853].votes_count ]]