Rate Dr. Nadeem Ahmed

Dr. Nadeem Ahmed's Ratings

I have had unknown abdominal pain for months. I finally was referred to Dr. Ahmed. He is one of the best Dr.'s I have ever met. he is attentive, knowledgeable, very thorough. I am so happy to have been referred to him. I just recently had to do Gastroscopy and colonoscopy. His staff at the hospital are very courteous and friendly. they make you feel very confortable before, during and after the procedures. If I could rate him and his staff 10 star I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

February 2014 I was diagnosed with severe liver disease. Plain and simple Dr. Ahmed saved my life and has been very supportive since then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

went to emergency for a bad abdomen pain and had chance to meet him and I was so impressed the way he treated felt like I am with the right person, hope he will find the reason for my pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My wife had to do recently an esophagoscopy and a colonoscopy, and she was referred to Dr. Ahmed. He proved to be a knowledgeable doctor and a kind and considerate man. His personnel was also very nice. Many thanks and all the best to these fine human beings!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I was recommended to this clinic by my GP and was scheduled for a Colonoscopy with Dr. Ahmed by the clinic. He was very calm, polite, attentive and thorough throughout the procedure. I had this procedure in the past and was not as impressed as I was with Dr. Ahmed. He came by the recovery area after the exam to explain all the details & results. I was very pleased and will be scheduling another procedure with him and this clinic again shortly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

This is was my first meeting with Dr. Ahmad, I was really impressed with his professional approach when he reviewed my medical records and explained to me all the detail. I wish him all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Office consult. One of the best doctors I've ever spoken to. Very attentive - listened to my questions and explained everything thoroughly. Made sure I understood everything. Didn't feel rushed at all. Very friendly and approachable. I wish all doctors would be half as professional as Dr Ahmed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr Ahmed m'a fait une coloscopie longue. La caméra a été passée très rapidement du début de l'intestin jusqu'au premier coude, j'ai averti le médecin que j'avais mal, ensuite j'ai dit que j'avais très mal(aucune réaction ni du médecin ni de l'infirmière)j'ai commencé à hurler de douleurs et l'infirmière m'a dit d'arrêter de crier (aucun réconfort ou explications sur la procédure)la douleur s'est atténuée, après que la caméra ait fait le premier tournant. Dr Ahmed a encore très rapidement avancé la caméra au deuxième coude de l'intestin, encore je l'ai averti que j'avais mal, ensuite que j'avais terriblement mal, jusqu'à que je recommence à hurler de douleurs, là c'est le Dr Ahmed qui m'a dit d'arrêter de crier (encore là pas une parole pour me calmer ou me rassurer), alors que la douleur était à son paroxysme, l'infirmière m'a dit de me mettre sur le dos, après ça je me suis évanoui. Je me suis carrément fait violenté, et on n'a eut aucune considération pour moi en tant qu'être humain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][197008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I can't believe how uncooperative the two secretaries are and very uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Every doctor in our system should be as giving as Dr.Ahmed. My late husband was very impressed with the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197006].votes_count ]]