Rate Dr. F. JAMES O'Bosky

Dr. F. JAMES O'Bosky's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

This is a great office. Dr. OBosky doe a great job and he is never in a rush. The office is very clean and anyone that I have referred has been very pleased with the referral.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

One of the best dentists I have had. My husband just switched to this office and was impressed with the kindness and personal attention of the office. He also felt that Dr OBosky took a lot of care to help with pain management during his procedure and was very gentle and attentive. He has a calm presence and he knows his stuff.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

very kind doctor. always concerned with my well being. wish i didn't have to travel so far.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. O'Bosky and staff exhibit the highest level of professionalism and care, and his office is immaculate.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

This dentist is the best. Always makes sure I'm comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag