Rate Dr. Bob Hamby

Dr. Bob Hamby's Ratings

I am pleased with Bob Hamby's diagnosis and treatment of my digestive and inflammation issues. He has shown me that my condition can be reversed, without taking more prescription drugs to cover the symptoms. He is educating me on my health issues and I will be able to carry on a healthier lifestyle than before.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

I thought he was great!..the program for the type 2 diabetes worked well for me and my wife. Our blood sugar levels dropped, and my wife got off her insulin completely. I'd do it again if I had too.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Phone calls are not returned on time and supplements are weeks late in arriving.Phone number disconnected.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr Hamby who said he could help my diabetes and loose wt. I gave him my credit card,Thurs,June 27,12. It was not supposed to be charged until Monday but I found out it was charged the same day.I called on Fri. NO response I then called on Mon to discuss this,nothing was done.I was told Dr Zoma would be calling..I have never heard from her. I called several times after I had blood work done. Justin the office manager emailed them to me but did not fax to my MD.this was July 12. I called again July 18 to tell them I was opting out of the contract. I sent and express letter which was signed ,again no call or response. On July Jul 25th Dr Hamby and Justin called and left message that lab work was in but NO mention of express letter. I called July 26 and left message for Dr Hamby to call.No response. I called on the 27th again. I told the office manager who I was and I was hung up on. I called left message I was reporting them to Board in Sac and BBB

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Knows very little about what he claims, reports to be extensively trained in ALL of medicine when these are just courses he took in school. Instead of using insurance for lab costs he "pays" for labs out of patient's fees. His lab costs are twice what lab corp bills (not collects) from insurance. He pockets the difference. He charges for reviewing labs...MD/DO's CAN'T CHARGE INSURANCE. MD/DO'S CANNOT CHARGE FOR CONSULTING ANOTHER DR BUT HAMBY DOES. His office staff is rude and unprofessional, no-one returns calls. BEWARE THE SCAM ARTIST.SAVE YOUR MONEY ASK YOUR MD/DO TO SEE A NUTRITIONIST AND HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER...YOU WILL DO BETTER AND SAVE MONEY.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag

He IS A SCAM ARTIST!! BEWARE!! HE IS GOOD AT ACTING LIKE A "NICE GUY" TO YOUR FACE, BUT HE IS FAR FROM IT. NOT A GOOD GUY, HE IS ONLY ABOUT GETTING MONEY IN HIS POCKET AND RUNNING! GUESS THAT'S WHY HIS PRACTICES ARE NEVER UP AND RUNNING VERY LONG BEFORE HE'S OFF TO THE NEXT PLACE. . .

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag