Rate Dr. M. Farid Khan

Dr. M. Farid Khan's Ratings

friendly doctor, seemed a bit rushed, what he did explain was clear, but left out some details and information that would have helped in decision making

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khan and his staff were great. He spoke to me, not at me. Put everything in laymans terms. And answered any and all questions I had.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Just met Dr. Kahn about 3 weeks ago and feel like I've known him for long, long time....sooo patient, explains everything to the fullest..adds a little humor to your situation...very polite and respectful..highly recommend Dr. Khan who needs a cardiologist..

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

My experience was positive. Dr. Kahn is caring and explains what is happening well. The one thing I would change is the time it takes from testing to receiving those results was in my view excessive. I had to call more than once to get my test results for the stress test and the cartorid artery test. The results were given to me more than one week after the tests were performed. Given that one of these test resulted in surgery (angioplasty and stent)the test was significant and should have been read sooner in my opinion. Once the results were in things moved very swiftly.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

No words can explain what an awesome doctor Dr. Khan is. He takes the time to sit with his patient and talk about all concerns and makes the patient understand things in layman's terms by giving cool examples. He has the best sense of humor and his staff and wife are the next best thing to the office visit.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Khan is the best cardiologist. He is busy but that is because he takes care of his own patients, he doesn't push them off to a partner when he doesn't want to be at the hospital. Even if you don't see him in your room he is there checking your charts and following your care. He has caught errors other doctors have made and corrected them (saving a life or surely more than one in the process). Unlike most doctors he "takes his own calls" when the nurses need to call him at night for something. If you want the best cardiologist in Omaha, go to Dr. Khan...he is smart, extremely knowledgeable in areas way beyond cardiology, will answer your questions in detail and explain things so you understand them, not with a bunch of lingo you don't know. He also has a great sense of humor and is very kind and caring, not arrogant at all and patient with senior citizens (who, after all, are a large part of his client base). If Dr. Khan is your cardiologist your heart is in good hands!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable and capable. Very busy schedule which limits his time with patients but will slow down to clarify if you have questions. The staff is courteous and on time as a general rule

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

Did not get the normal stress test that I expected or that my primary Doctor thought I was getting. Instead I felt like I was in a factory. I had normal blood pressure, no diabetes, do not smoke. He then wanted to do an angiogram which did not think necessary, but he said at my age he wanted to do one, if I was 35 he said he would wait and see. I did not trust his opinion and wanted records transfered to another Cardiologist and it never happened. Find another doctor as their statements are on your health records.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

very nice doctor , but I'm not sure about his knowledge because when i saw him a few years ago, he was not certified (I'm not sure this is the right term) in cardialogy.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag