Rate Dr. Alain Marleau

Dr. Alain Marleau's Ratings

best doctor, would highly recommend him to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Exceptional Dr, professional, attentive and caring, he answers all the questions, super patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Marleau was my Obstetrician during my pregnancy for my daughter who was born in October. My husband and I were very happy that he happened to also be on-call the night I had my daughter, especially since I ended up having an unanticipated C-section. Dr. Marleau is a wonderful doctor - very kind, calm, and patient. Takes the time to answer any and all questions. I felt in good hands in his care, especially as I was being wheeled into surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OB, despite being a bit dissapointed with the care I received from the nurses at the Montfort. His office staff are great, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Marleau due to an abnormal pap. This resulted in several colposcopies and a LEEP procedure. Having a family history of cervical cancer, I really appreciated how his focus was as much on making sure I was comfortable as it was making sure I was healthy. His nurse at Asclepios is a sweetheart as well. This team is a perfect example of what medical care should be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Dr. Marleau is one of the most approachable, caring doctors I have ever met. He never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time, regardless of how many questions you have. He has wonderful bedside manners and has an absolutely fantastic sense of humour. He is very professional, knowledgeable and kind. He remembers pertinent information on his patients and makes a point of being on time for his appointments. My husband and I are so lucky to have had him as a doctor for my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Most doctors I have met are nice, but I don't find my words to describe how nice Dr. Marleau is! No doubt he is the nicest doctor I have ever met! The nurse who works with him is also incredibly nice that she even offered to give me some juice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Dr Marleau was the obgyn on call the night I went in labor. I never met a doctor as nice as him. He was amazing. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197327].votes_count ]]