Rate Dr. Julie Bendavid

Dr. Julie Bendavid's Ratings

I had a cavity festering in one of my back molars for years. Dr.Bendavid really knew what she was talking about and took the time to explain everything to me. Her caring nature really calmed me down and I honestly am looking forward to my next visit. The staff at tower hill dental were unbelievably friendly and caring in nature. I recommend Dr.bendavid for all ages!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Julie since she worked in Pickering. Once we found out she had opened her own practice in Richmond Hill, we transferred immediately. From the time you walk through the door, the service provided is "FIRST CLASS". All of Dr. Julie's staff is very professional, friendly and caring. Just recently I required quite a bit of dental work in a short period of time prior to my Cardiac surgery. Everyone went out of their way to ensure I received the care required and it was completed on time and the work was "EXCELLENT". I can't say enough good things about Dr. Julie. If you want it done right by caring and professional people then Tower Hill Dental should be your choice. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Julie and her staff, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I came with great pain and fear, the diagnosis was professional reliable and relaxing and the result of saving the tooth. thanks to Dr. Bendavid and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Julie's as well as a hygienist at Tower Hill Dental. I have worked in the dental field for 8 years, and have worked in offices in the past where the staff are miserable and treated unfairly. I have worked for Dr. Julie for 6 months and I have never been happier. I am so much more comfortable and at ease while at work. Dr. Julie and office manager Heather have created an environment that is so enjoyable to work in. My fellow team members are truly a great group to work with. I have never been more confident in a dentist's quality of work and the treatment provided to our patients. Dr. Julie's genuine caring nature is unlike any other. If one of her patients is in distress, she won't sleep until she gets them out of pain. I have seen her stay late into the evening and come in on her day off for emergencies. I would never trust another dentist in my mouth. The second you come into the office and meet her, you will immediately feel at ease and at home. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Always an amazing experience at tower hill, staff is amazing and sometime surprisingly funny.wobt go anywhere else, ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

DR. Julie is best! Kids of mine are love of her! I'm have great experiences she says what is wrong and what she do to fix. All the time make me calm and resting. I recommend everybody go Dr. Julie. She great and nice. Gentle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

I am relieved to have finally found someone who will listen to my fears and concerns. I'm not a great patient, hate going to the dentist. I had put it off for almost 2 years. Dr. Julie took the time to explain what she was doing and why. I'll be honest that the dentist will never be my favourite place but I think I have atleast found a place that gets me. 2 thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

I realize that most reviews come from those who are not satisfied but I have chosen to write a review because of a very excellent experience over years. My experience as a child was not good with an older Dentist so when I needed work I was hesitant and even had some fear. Dr. Julie put me fully at ease, explaining carefully what had to be done and was very gentle and caring as the work progressed. Now I am absolutely confident in her as my Dentist. The reception staff are efficient and easy to deal with. The Hygienists and all staff are excellent, friendly and professional. I give thanks that I found Dr. Julie for my whole family. This has become a positive experience for me and my family. Her ability to relate to my young daughter was wonderful and she is also now comfortable when it is time to see Dr. Julie. Follow up calls are made by Dr. Julie whether it is in the evening and even on weekends and I appreciate and am impressed by her caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

I'm an extremely satisfied patient of Dr. Julie's. I found all the staff to be very caring, professional, friendly and efficient. The Reception Staff really looked after my needs around appointments and insurance forms. The clinic is exceptionally, spotlessly clean. Dr. Julie was gentle, responsive and reassuring for my dental issues. She explained my issues in a manner I could understand so we could determine the options. When I was referred to a specialist, they commented positively about her as well. I feel very confident in her care and will be a regular patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

She loves to take x rays and often. When you don't accept, she asks you to sign a document that says she is not responsible and that you denied the x ray. I indicated to her that the recommendation to reduce the risk of radiation exposure (i.e. cancer) is for x rays every 24 months. In our case, there was no reason to take them since there were no issues. This was strictly preventive. I insisted mentioning cancer history in the family and she dismissed it. We signed the paper and we did not have the x rays. All is good, but she pushes a lot and the fees are too high. Looking for another dentist now since we don't like to have that relationship with our dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197776].votes_count ]]