Rate Dr. Jennifer Sandbach

Dr. Jennifer Sandbach's Ratings

Dr Sandbach was incredibly thorough with my daughter and her testing was comprehensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I knew dr Sandbach about 10/11 years. Back then she left a long lasting memory for me owing to her humanity knowledge and how she well treated me as a patient, compassionate, humanity and information/ educational. I am really glad I found her again after all these years and back being under her care again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I would highy recommend Dr Sandbach to anyone I have never had a Dr like her that has gone way beyond her duty of care. I have been treated by here since 2003 that nearly 11 years ahd still see her. I have a few times have come close to losing my sight she organised so I would have the best surgeon in the field I needed. She has gone way beyond her care of duty. Dr Sandbach on many occasions has organised for me to get treatment many times urgently not like most doctors who give you referrals and get yourself to organise how your going to be treated. She has always been very professional in her work and will not stop from getting her patients the care needed being operations and even anything thats needed. In the 11 years that I continue my treatment with Dr Sandbach to this day. On many occassions patients have expressed how good of a Dr she is and if anyone was to post anything negative they must: Either have wrong doctor with same name or dont know what they talking about

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

I have been treated by Dr Sandbach for 4 years and current patient. After seeing three separate ophthalmologists for vein occlusions and losing vision in one eye, I was left with the prospect of going totally blind. I was referred to Dr Sandbach by another well known and highly regarded ophthalmologist after being advised she was one of the best in her field. Dr Sandbach's perserverance, patience and medical ability is what has enabled me to endure one of the most harrowing propsects anyone can face in one's professional life. At a time when her colleagues gave up on me and offered no further options, Dr Sandbach gave me a glimmer of hope and I have not looked back since. Even after being admitted as an emergency patient at Prince of Wales with temporary blindness, I was amazed at the high regard the registrar and medical staff have not only for her expertise, for her duty of care and experience when they were aware she was my treating ophthalmologist. One of the best in her field!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have been going to Dr Sandbach for a couple of months now and I have had a great improvement in my eyes. I have her staff are very professional, helpful and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

A straightforward efficient specialist with a clear communication and friendly manner. She answered all questions to my satisfaction using simple language, My treatment proceeds well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197860].votes_count ]]