Rate Dr. Norman Silver

Dr. Norman Silver's Ratings

Dr. Silver saw my baby at Brandon emergency, and accurately diagnosed a rare condition called infantile spasms. Did an absolutely phenomenal job of arranging for prompt tests and treatment. Stopped in to see us at Children's Hospital ward. Very Caring, very knowledgeable, very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Silver was one of the pediatricians my daughter saw when I took her into the Children's emergency last night. My daughter needed stitches in her upper lip (9 of them!). He was the one to administer the sedation meds and oversee everything. He was very calm and kept the room calm even when my daughter started waking up. He also had a resident ask to observe and he answered all the questions thoroghly and knew possible side effects down to the 1-in-300 chance ones to all meds being used on my daughter and similar ones to compare to. He made a horrilbe situation seem not so bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198068].votes_count ]]