Dr. Laura Thomas

Rate Dr. Laura Thomas

Dr. Laura Thomas's Ratings

Dr Thomas was great! She asked many questions and was able to solve an issue with my vision that no other Optometrist was able to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Thomas is excellent. She knows her discipline, and takes the time to educate her patients. She also errs on the side of caution. For example, she was very careful in ordering my contact lenses, and took a great deal of time to ensure that they were appropriate. I have astigmatism, and the prescription was rather difficult (custom lenses for each eye, each different).Also, Dr. Thomas has an excellent sense of humour, which is clearly beyond technical expertise, but doesn't hurt!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

She is absolutely wonderful - she really puts the extra in to get to know our family and is invested in making sure our son's sight issues are properly cared for. I trust her expertise completely!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Who knew a yearly eye exam could be so informative? This is a truly great Doctor anyone would be lucky to have. She's never late, always polite, and very thourough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

A personable doctor who takes the time to give very thorough examinations, makes an effort to address all patient questions & concerns & never interrupts. The office staff are always very pleasant & friendly. Messsges left are returned in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Very pleased we were able to be accepted by Dr. Thomas. Her assessment regarding changed to my husbands vision was confirmed by the specialist she sent him to. Always plesant, on time and proactive, and she takes time to get to know the "whole" patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

I have complete confidence in Dr. Thomas and the care she provides to my family and I. Thorough exams with detailed explainations, thoughful advice and a pleasure to visit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][198225].votes_count ]]