Rate Dr. Bruce Symons

Dr. Bruce Symons's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I've recently started going to Sundance Chiropractic & Wellness, and have already had enough visits to know they have definitely made a new loyal client in me. I have had both Chiro and Massage services here and both were amazing! The owner (Dr. Bruce) and his staff are all so great at what they do, they really know their stuff and are happy to educate you along the way. As an added bonus they are the nicest, friendliest people and you genuinely want to return to their clinic. The reception staff is always friendly and accommodating and will direct bill your insurance company seamlessly without skipping a beat. (Their prices are competitive too and have had 100% coverage by my benefits every time)! I randomly found this clinic while picking up dinner at the pizza joint next door and am so glad I gave them a call the next day. Also bonuses, the clinic is fresh, clean, and modern, decorated nicely and has a clean bathroom. Not too "frou frou" spa like or too plain "sports medicine" clinic like. Thanks Guys!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bruce creates a comfortable and friendly environment for his patients along with a good sense of humour. We have felt confident in his abilities from the first visit. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience. My wife and I have been patients at Sundance Chiropractic for two years and highly recommend the clinic and Dr. Bruce Symons as a practitioner.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

From the moment I entered the building I felt welcome and in good hands they knew what they were doing and did it very well. They were very knowledgable and willing to answer any questions I had. I have recomended this man to many of my friends.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Got appointment on short notice on a Saturday, instant relief with timely follow up appointments. Full explanations on treatment and questions answered clearly. I have no hesitation recommending . Staff. Courteous and efficient

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Symons and his staff a very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Dr Symons has exceptional bedside manners and places my care as his number one priority when I am there. Thanks Doc!

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Although I have only been to Dr. Bruce a few times now, I find his manner to be most professional and his explanations of treatment to be clear and helpful. Both my husband and I love Michelle, one of the RMT's. She too does a great job. Not only is the location very convenient for us, the staff welcome us with a warm greeting are always on time for our appointments. We have recommended both Dr. Bruce and Michelle to others.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love going to see Dr. Bruce and his whole office. His front desk staff are kind, sincere and very attentative. Dr. Bruce is the only chiropractor for me. I would never stray- as he is amazing. If I ever need "fixing" I go to him. He is gentle, kind, but also very strong. He makes you feel like you've been adjusted. Previous places I've been to- I dont feel any relief, or that any work has been done. I also appreciate Melissa- who is one of the massage therapists at the clinic. I will only go to her as she is the best at what she does. They both are great and run a great clinic. I travel from Kensington to Sundace Chiro- thats how good it is!!

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I have chronic neck problems that cause intense almost migraine like headaches. This has plagued me for many years since a childhood accident. Dr Symons has relieved this pain and I am most thankful that I can go pain free for months on end. The hours at his clinic are very accomadating and I can get an appt for evenings and even got in on a long weekend. I have also had treatments/messages by the RMT's at this clinic and because of the theraputic deep tissue messages, it has helped me stay pain free even longer. I give Dr Symons and his team a big thank you and highly recommend them.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Bruce Symons and associates are helping me with an on going issue with my back and neck. I have been feeling so much better after a couple of visits and I no longer take pain meds everyday. I will always recommend Sundance Chiro to my friends and family and thank you Dr Bruce for helping me!

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag