Rate Dr. Gregory Ward

Dr. Gregory Ward's Ratings

He actually listens to you, unlike my last specialist who knew everything. I would recommend him

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

very knowlageable and easily approachable. There was a bit of a wait to get in to see him but it was worth it!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Thanks so much for all your help and knowledge. It was such a pleasure meeting you.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

overall my exp. with dr. ward was exellent. my only regret is that my own life forced me to reschedule and I receieved an appt. in one mo. thats awesome for a busy doc. top drawer ser.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

wow was refered to Dr.Ward and never heard anything about an app.so family doc. told me t call and I finnaly got through with the answer it would take 4 months before I would even hear from them with an app.I was told he has over 200 referal letters waiting for app. Very dissapointed to hear that and I hoe he is worth the wait.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I strongly recommend Dr. Ward, his sensitively and consideration for his patients was outstanding .My daughter is now better informed and armed with the knowledge to have a healthier life. Thank you, Dr. Ward Mom

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr.Ward was great, answered all my questions and I didn't feel a thing!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Ward was great. He made me feel very at ease before, during, and after the procedure. The only downside is that my procedure was on June 30th and my follow up appointment is not until October 5th. Yikes

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Ward was fantastic. He took a very scary scenario and took all my fears away. He was kind, gentle and explained the procedure and findings to me in terms that made sense! He treated me as a person and not a job! thank you!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I don't know much about this doctor as I was referred to him 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a call to book an appt. My doctor marked me as urgent. I have been trying to call for 2 days now and there's never an answer. So far, not impressed.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag