Rate Dr. Gregory Ward

Dr. Gregory Ward's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Ward twice in the last five years and found him to be good natured, congenial, and willing to answer all my questions. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He actually listens to you, unlike my last specialist who knew everything. I would recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

very knowlageable and easily approachable. There was a bit of a wait to get in to see him but it was worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Thanks so much for all your help and knowledge. It was such a pleasure meeting you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

overall my exp. with dr. ward was exellent. my only regret is that my own life forced me to reschedule and I receieved an appt. in one mo. thats awesome for a busy doc. top drawer ser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

wow was refered to Dr.Ward and never heard anything about an app.so family doc. told me t call and I finnaly got through with the answer it would take 4 months before I would even hear from them with an app.I was told he has over 200 referal letters waiting for app. Very dissapointed to hear that and I hoe he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I strongly recommend Dr. Ward, his sensitively and consideration for his patients was outstanding .My daughter is now better informed and armed with the knowledge to have a healthier life. Thank you, Dr. Ward Mom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Dr.Ward was great, answered all my questions and I didn't feel a thing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Dr Ward was great. He made me feel very at ease before, during, and after the procedure. The only downside is that my procedure was on June 30th and my follow up appointment is not until October 5th. Yikes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr Ward was fantastic. He took a very scary scenario and took all my fears away. He was kind, gentle and explained the procedure and findings to me in terms that made sense! He treated me as a person and not a job! thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198424].votes_count ]]