Rate Dr. Paul L. Leong

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Leong for a non-surgical rhinoplasty and he did a great job! Our appointments were never rushed and he made sure that my expectations were aligned with what were realistic. The results were amazing and I left completely happy--highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Leong has helped me gain self confidence by providing me with wonderful and affordable options to help make me look my very best. I have been going to him for a couple of years for botox, dysport, and fillers. My main concern was the "11" marks between my eyes. They are very deep and have been there for years. People always thought I looked mad or upset and now you can't even tell I ever had them! Not only has he provided me with options that have completely diminished my "angry" lines he has also provided me with a level of confidence that you cannot put a price on. He is very courteous and always makes you feel like your the most important person that matters while he consults you. He is very knowledgeable and schooled me in regards to my procedures not only being cosmetic but also preventative. It prevents your wrinkles from becoming deeper and preventing more from forming. I highly recommend him as a doctor his skills, knowledge and professionalism is the best I have experienced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Leong is very knowledgeable, and spent a lot of time answering any questions or concerns I had. I did not feel rushed and felt that he truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Leong treated me with respect, and took his time to answer all my questions even though my procedure was very minor. He was very professional. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I first saw Dr. Leong for lip augmentation in 2013. I was very impressed with the time that he took to discuss my expected results and what I was comfortable with. It looked great and he was very conscious to make the procedure as painless as possible. I also went to Dr. Leong for a revision rhinoplasty this year and I am amazed at the outcome. My nose now looks like how I always pictured myself and I couldn’t be happier. The experience was such a change from the first surgery I had with a different doctor and I just wish I went to him the first time around. His staff was wonderful through the process and you really feel like he cares very much about his patients. He even personally called the night after the surgery to see how I was doing! I had several consultations before the surgery was scheduled and we talked extensively about what both he and I wanted to accomplish, which really made me feel like I was making the right decision. He’s the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

This doctor spent time explaining the procedure and the results I should expect. The results were what he predicted. I am very pleased and will continue using his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Leong was very honest about the results I could see after my surgeries. During the process Dr. Leong and nurse Kim would patiently answer any questions and concerns I had with my recovery. Kim was also kind enough to answer any questions I had that was not in relation to my surgery but on other issues. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Leong and his staff for any scar modification surgeries. I have been very pleased with my results. I have seen Dr. Leong about other scars that could potentially be fixed. Again he was very honest with the process and the limited amount of usefulness the procedure would be to diminish the scar. With the little progress the procedure would help, Dr. Leong was open with the fact he would not be comfortable with the procedure due to the outcome. He would rather have good results and happy patients than providing services in order for revenue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Leong for nearly a year now for botox and fillers. He is very kind, thorough, and professional. He takes his time talking to his patients so he can understand exactly what they want. I appreciate his conservative approach and the way he wants his patients to look natural. My fear was having a frozen face from botox or puffy cheeks from fillers. Dr. Leong assured me this wouldn't happen, and it hasn't. I look so much better, yet very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Leong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Leong is more than just a Plastic Surgery, he is truly a Doctor, scholar and a artist. I had a Deviated Septum done in 2013 and he did such a great job. I did not bruise much and I recover in a week and now I can breathe again. He address my concern patiently and never rush on explaining my concern. Explain Pro & Con and not to do the procedure he doesn't see fit. Other than his great sense of humor, he is honest , knowledgeable and intelligence. I trust him so much, I am having a rhinoplasty done as we speak. I could not be more pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198964].votes_count ]]