Dr. Charles McCormack

Rate Dr. Charles McCormack

Dr. Charles McCormack's Ratings

He must be one of the best in his field. He helps by listening, re-framing by using a great sense of humor and by offering solutions that are practical, intelligent and easy to implement. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Mr. McCormack is one of the best in the biz. I searched long and hard for a therapist of his caliber. He's not only exceptional at listening and helping you solve chronic problems (e.g., time management), but he really gets you to think about and change acute problems so that you leave with a plan of action. I can't even tell you how many times I have "homework," and I report back the next week on how things went. And every bit of work I do with him on issues I think I have with my personality, family, or work gets positive results! If you are willing to take some personal responsibility for change, Mr. McCormack is the perfect hand to help guide that change. I am so happy to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199223].votes_count ]]