You may also like

Rate Dr. Fadi El-Atat

Dr. Fadi El-Atat's Ratings

Unfortunately I have inherited him, and I am FURIOUS, of how he treated me, he is rude, condescending, yes....you can hear him yelling in other room, yelling at staff...II came to see him for my annual physical, and he didn't even bother to write a script for my annual blood work ( hope I don't have diabetes, or high cholesterol) he didn't even look at my file, and until I asked him too ( I do have a heart condition, he should be aware of this), and I had to request my own ekg (um..it is part of my annual physical) ....I have called for my blood work script several times (only been waiting for 3 months now), his staff is HORRIBLE TOO( they are rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, no one knows what they are doing)!!!!!! I am so DONE...looking for a new Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Keeps you waiting while he is screaming on the phone in another room. Also, when I followed directions he gave me by calling to tell him how I was doing it took me 9 days to get him on the phone and then he answered yelling at me and suggesting if I was sick I should go to. Hospital (I was not sick) shame on you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Unprofessional and inpatient. Definitely would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. El-atat is a great doctor. He is an angel that god send to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Dr. El-Atat is a talented, compassionate, dedicated doctor who saved my life and is seeing me through my heart problems. He is patient and kind and always takes the time to explain issues to you. He is quite a wonderful doctor. I am very thankful for him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. El-atat always very helpful & personable, very thorough... He helped a family member stay alive... Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

I am very happy with Dr El Atat. He saved me when I had a heart attack and has been caring for me since. I feel a whole lot better. He goes over my medications and problems and he helps me understand them. He is always available

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Humble, knowledgable and confident physician with great spirit! He was available anytime I wanted to discuss my medical problems and explained thoroughly and patiently

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR. THOROUGH, COMPASSIONATE. HE PUT SEVERAL STENTS IN ME AND I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON. DR EL-ATAT IS THE BEST CARDIOLOGY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199464].votes_count ]]