Dr. Fadi El-Atat

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Fadi El-Atat has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/10/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "El Atat" to "El-Atat"
RID: 2392736
03/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. El-atat is a great doctor. He is an angel that god send to me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1841339
03/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. El-Atat is a talented, compassionate, dedicated doctor who saved my life and is seeing me through my heart problems. He is patient and kind and always takes the time to explain issues to you. He is quite a wonderful doctor. I am very thankful for him!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1720763
23/02/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. El-atat always very helpful & personable, very thorough... He helped a family member stay alive... Thank you
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1709612
09/02/12 5 5 5 5 I am very happy with Dr El Atat. He saved me when I had a heart attack and has been caring for me since. I feel a whole lot better. He goes over my medications and problems and he helps me understand them. He is always available
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $112
RID: 1707218
07/02/12 5 5 5 5 Humble, knowledgable and confident physician with great spirit! He was available anytime I wanted to discuss my medical problems and explained thoroughly and patiently
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $167

RID: 1268755
10/10/10 5 5 5 5 INCREDIBLE DOCTOR. THOROUGH, COMPASSIONATE. HE PUT SEVERAL STENTS IN ME AND I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON. DR EL-ATAT IS THE BEST CARDIOLOGY!!!
Insurance: Medicare