Rate Dr. Alessandra Puggioni

Dr. Alessandra Puggioni's Ratings

This doctor is down to earth and really cares about her patients as she would go that extra mile for them. The office is never crowded as dr would only see only a certain number of people a day so you get the time and attention you deserve.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

The doctor helped me a lot; my leg had a sore for long time, I had stints from two other physicians but nobody could help me figure it out. I thought I was oing to have my leg amputated and my family doc sent me to this wonderful doctor. Dr puggioni was very good at fixing the problem and puts another stint in me. I'm very thankful to this lady doctor, me and my family cant stop praying stints stay good.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Her staff is very rude. She wants to do all of your treatments on one visit which is a 2-3 hr appt so ensure that she gets paid for ultrasounds and stuff in case you don't come back. She pushes you to buy compression stockings from her when she could just give you an RX and you can buy them from a pharmacy for 1/2 the price. you leave there not knowing what your treatment is going to be be because she rushes right through the exam so she can send you to her tech for the ultrasound. I was called three times to reschedule because she was on call. i shoed up for for my last appointment and I was told I was not on the schedule. Dr Puggioni also has really bad bedside manners I see why her staff would pick up on that and be rude as well.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

This doctor is simply the best: she did not charge the first FULL visit, spent a long time explaining my condition to me and made all the arrangement for treatment. She is very competent, would recomment to anybody.

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag