Rate Dr. Alessandra Puggioni

Dr. Alessandra Puggioni's Ratings

I went to Dr. Puggioni's office for severe leg pain. Her staff was very friendly especially her receptionist. They made me feel very comfortable and tended to me promptly. I was examined and had a ultrasound done immediately , it was so nice not to have to go out somewhere else and what for results. The results were given right away and treatment then followed. I found is refreshing to have a female physician so kind and compassionate. The further treatment needed was explained to me and everything since that time has been great. My leg is 100% healed and I found this office professional and I did not have to wait very long in the office. What a great change..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532505].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

This doctor is down to earth and really cares about her patients as she would go that extra mile for them. The office is never crowded as dr would only see only a certain number of people a day so you get the time and attention you deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

The doctor helped me a lot; my leg had a sore for long time, I had stints from two other physicians but nobody could help me figure it out. I thought I was oing to have my leg amputated and my family doc sent me to this wonderful doctor. Dr puggioni was very good at fixing the problem and puts another stint in me. I'm very thankful to this lady doctor, me and my family cant stop praying stints stay good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Her staff is very rude. She wants to do all of your treatments on one visit which is a 2-3 hr appt so ensure that she gets paid for ultrasounds and stuff in case you don't come back. She pushes you to buy compression stockings from her when she could just give you an RX and you can buy them from a pharmacy for 1/2 the price. you leave there not knowing what your treatment is going to be be because she rushes right through the exam so she can send you to her tech for the ultrasound. I was called three times to reschedule because she was on call. i shoed up for for my last appointment and I was told I was not on the schedule. Dr Puggioni also has really bad bedside manners I see why her staff would pick up on that and be rude as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

This doctor is simply the best: she did not charge the first FULL visit, spent a long time explaining my condition to me and made all the arrangement for treatment. She is very competent, would recomment to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199607].votes_count ]]