Rate Dr. Michael J. Robb

Dr. Michael J. Robb's Ratings

Dr. Robb is one of the most kind, compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He is also extremely thorough. But as far as relief from tinnitis, bottomline you will spend a lot of money and end up with only suggestions to mask the sound. My tinnitis is at high pitch 95% of the time and I only found one answer: Jesus will help you cope and live with this condition and be victorious over it. Trust in Him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

After losing an entire year of my life to debilitating tinnitus, Dr. Robb has restored my life. After carefully reading and listening to my history, providing a hearing and neurological exam, and extensive discussion about his conclusions about what I was experiencing, and options available for treating my tinnitus, he provided a list of vitamins and supplements to restore what he felt I was lacking, as well as providing a prescription to restore my sleep and alleviate the anxiety caused by the intensity of my tinnitus. Dr. Robb also evaluated laboratory tests he had recommended due to his correct suspicions that my cortisol (i.e., stress hormone) had been increased and was affecting my system overall. I was sleeping soundly within two nights and the intensity of my tinnitus has diminished. I am better able to handle the tinnitus due to being well rested, and there are many days I am entirely free of tinnitus! Dr. Robb has restored my health and I am back to fully enjoying and participating in life, exercise, volunteerism, and once again am able to work. I feel blessed to have found such an excellent and caring physician as Dr. Michael Robb. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from debilitating tinnitus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr Robb listen very carefully to my story and looked like he really knew everything there is to know about tinnitus. At the end of the 2 hour visit i went home with a lot of papers. It included 7 types of medications and prescriptions for physical therapy, wearable noise generator with a cost of $3960 and instructions. After my visit, Dr Robb was very responsive to my emails and answered many of my questions. However, now 2 weeks since my visit I can see that any of the remedies and advise I got from him did not help my tinnitus situation and am getting close to conclude that this was yet another waist of time and money on my part and that I was sold a bill of goods. Dr Robb is no different than 6 other Audiologist and ENT doctors that I visited in the past 2 years for my Tinnitus condition. It will be so nice if these doctors just tell you they DON'T KNOW, and go do something else, instead of taking advantage of people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I suffered with vertigo off and on for almost 5 years. I have seen 2 neurologists and 1 other oto-neurologist. I have had success with previous treatment but then about 6 months ago the vertigo returned. I was limited on my daily activities because I couldn't look up or lay flat. I saw Dr Robb and he gave me a very thorough neurological exam and listened to my history. Then with skill and patience, he put me through the Epley maneuvers until he saw no further eye jerking movements. It is now 4 days later and I can lay flat and move without any spinning sensation. This is well worth any amount of money because I feel I have my life back! Thank you Dr Robb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

This guy is great! I think you're in very good hands with Dr. Robb. I simply have no complaints whatsoever under his care. Support staff is good; he is very responsive to emergent crises. My particular problem has been assessed, identified and treated effectively/efficiently in his care--all in fairly short order. He has been great continuing to monitor and assess my condition (Meniere's). He will take the time to understand all your concerns and needs--he considers your subjective impressions in understanding and evaluating the appropriateness of indicated therapies and solutions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Great Doctor, its just to bad that he doesn't take inc. because I would use him when ever I needed him....fixed my dizziness in one try. It was the 5th time it has happened to me in 6 years and he did it the best. Good going Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

This Dr stopped my dizziness within minutes of being in his office. I was frantic with not being able to look up or down or turn around or bend over without being dizzy. I thought I was dizzy, he told me it is vertigo, due to some crystals coming loose in my ear canal. Through, caring, careful, interested, pro active. Thank you Dr. Robb for giving my back my life after being off balance for so long. Excellence should be his middle name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Robb saved me in my darkest hour! He's a fantastic doctor who really cares about his patients welfare! I thank god everyday I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I have been calling Dr. Robb my miracle doctor. He took a long time talking to me to find out what was going on. Then in about 2 minutes he was able to correct the dizziness I had been miserable with for 2 months. I would recommed Dr. Robb for anyone who is experiencing dizziness due to an inner ear problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2009

Dr. Robb is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, caring. He takes a long time with each patient and is a great listener. He is an extraordinary oto-neurologist and a great human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199646].votes_count ]]