Rate Dr. Murray L. Fain

Dr. Murray L. Fain's Ratings

His staff are the best helpful welcoming and supportive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Fain is incredible, he really is. Fifteen years ago I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident that smashed my jaws and eye orbitals. After the initial surgery at Vancouver General (not by Dr. Fain) my face was still a very bad mess, my jaws didn't line up and I only had one bottom tooth that made contact with a top one.

My jaws were wired shut for some time and, after the wires were removed I, went to see Dr. Fain, who was highly recommended. The surgery he performed wasn't until almost 2 years later, during which time he worked closely with an orthodontist to reposition my teeth, not so they were positioned correctly for my jaw alignment pre-surgery but, rather, how my jaws would be aligned post-surgery.

Being an extensive surgery, I was obviously nervous. Mr. Fain's calm and confident demeanor, as well as his amazing staff, helped me feel as much at ease as possible prior to the big day. The surgery went fantastic and I really can't imagine a better result. Except for a partially numb lower lip (nerve damage during the initial accident), and the inability to open quite as wide as I once was able to, I have full jaw functionality back, no TMJ issues and, aesthetically, people can not believe the extent of my previous injuries until I show them pictures!

I highly and unequivocally recommend Dr. Fain for any work requiring incredible skill and professionalism. His skill and professionalism changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I had my implant done at Dr Fain's clinic, have full confidence about him. have no hesitate to recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I really liked Dr.Fain, he was very helpful and knowledgable. He genually wanted what was best for me. I am having a great recovery, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a really good doctor. He has 23 years of experience so he did a great job, and he did everything right, and I have no bruises. He took the time to throughly tell me waft he was going to do and explained the procedure step by step. Although he lives quite far away from me, I would still go to him. I know that he is very caring and a realiable doctor . His staff were very kind and helpful. I would like to reccomend him to anyone that is looking for a good and professional doctor. Worth tge money and worth the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I used this dentist to get my widsom teeth removed and i have to say i was very impressed. He is very helpful and actually cares about your well being. Mine was covered under insurance so i didn't have to pay anything. After my surgery i had some discomfort so they had me come in to up my medicine and take a closer look at the stiches. I would definatly go back to him if i need too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Professional with incredible skills....Keeps you informed about procedures and puts the patient first

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

It took me two years to work up the courage to get my wisdom teeth out. Dr Fain did the procedure and it was short and everything went well. I was sore and had a rough day, but I managed to eat some chicken for dinner. I wish I'd had the surgery sooner, rather than being scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Hands down the best experience I've ever had getting my tooth extracted. I just got it done today, took literally 1 or 2 minutes for the entire procedure and felt no pain. Definitely recommend seeing him for wisdom tooth extraction!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][199847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr Fain is amazing. I had a complication with my surgery that was not his fault in the slightest and I had free followup visits every 2 months for over a year. Wrote reports for my insurance company well after the surgery with no trouble at all. Excellent staff, great communication, and you wouldn't think he has another patient waiting for you because the amount of care and time he takes explaining to you what's going on in your jaw... and somehow stays punctual. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

nicest most caring staff and excellent doctor- made everything painless and made me completely comfortable. the whole staff explained everything and were so nice. this guy has some real impressive credentials and still really takes the time to care for patients. it was really refreshing to find such a truly wonderful place. can't believe i am writing this about oral surgery but it was that good of an experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199845].votes_count ]]