You may also like

Rate Dr. Dana Soroka

Dr. Dana Soroka's Ratings

Good doctor - We have been happy with her and find that we have developed a good relationship with our OB as the pregnancy went on

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Unbelievably rude. Patronising and at times downright insulting. Acts as though I'm a total simpleton, makes you feel like even the slightest complication is the end of the world, and is literally halfway out the door when speaking to you. I have had a lot of doctors for a lot of things, and her bedside manner is impressively poor. Tough to switch docs (it was hard enough getting an OB, and it took until over halfway through my pregnancy) but do it if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I went with my mother to see Dr Soroka, and never in my life have we met a doctor that was so insensitive and disrespectful. After this visit my mother left the doctors office feeling sad, empty and shocked how she had been treated, as did I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I am glad I met dr. Soroka, she is professional, caring, I recommend her to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I found her to be quite rude and patronizing! She is very abrupt, doesn't like to answer questions and makes you feel inferior. I would not recommend her to anyone, horrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I love her. She is the best doctor ever. Yes, she is super busy but the reason why she doesn't give you too much time is because probably you dont need it. She is to the point but when needed there for you and really takes care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very polite and professional - no complaints. its a busy practise who you will get a sense of people being busy. But Dr Soroka is clearly very skilled and being so specialized I would not want to go any where else. As for the comments about her clothing in other reviews, please, would you want to wear your best dress working in obs/gyn think not. I want someone with skills not the latest fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I read reviews before going into my appointment and must say I was rather apprehensive. While I waited well over an hour past my appointment time, I was very happy with her advice. I believe she read me pretty quickly, and after she walked me through the "do's and don'ts" of pregnancy I didn't have a single question. I found her to be a breath of fresh air in the overwhelming (faulty) advice I have received so far when it comes to pregnancy. She's very no-nonsense and to the point - which is exactly what I hope for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

First couple of appointments she was good but ask her a question & her back goes against the wall. thereafter very rude, does not look at you when she talks & one foot out the door. Stuck with her no choice since specialist so hard to get in ontario

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I like Dr Soroka. I am seeing her on a relatively regular basis (3x per year). She is knowledgeable and generous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232817].votes_count ]]