Rate Dr. Dana Soroka

Dr. Dana Soroka's Ratings

I am glad I met dr. Soroka, she is professional, caring, I recommend her to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I found her to be quite rude and patronizing! She is very abrupt, doesn't like to answer questions and makes you feel inferior. I would not recommend her to anyone, horrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I love her. She is the best doctor ever. Yes, she is super busy but the reason why she doesn't give you too much time is because probably you dont need it. She is to the point but when needed there for you and really takes care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very polite and professional - no complaints. its a busy practise who you will get a sense of people being busy. But Dr Soroka is clearly very skilled and being so specialized I would not want to go any where else. As for the comments about her clothing in other reviews, please, would you want to wear your best dress working in obs/gyn think not. I want someone with skills not the latest fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I read reviews before going into my appointment and must say I was rather apprehensive. While I waited well over an hour past my appointment time, I was very happy with her advice. I believe she read me pretty quickly, and after she walked me through the "do's and don'ts" of pregnancy I didn't have a single question. I found her to be a breath of fresh air in the overwhelming (faulty) advice I have received so far when it comes to pregnancy. She's very no-nonsense and to the point - which is exactly what I hope for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

First couple of appointments she was good but ask her a question & her back goes against the wall. thereafter very rude, does not look at you when she talks & one foot out the door. Stuck with her no choice since specialist so hard to get in ontario

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I like Dr Soroka. I am seeing her on a relatively regular basis (3x per year). She is knowledgeable and generous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I had my first OB appointment with Dr. Soroka and I must say that I really really liked her! She doesn't sugar coat anything and tells you as it is and I really appreciated that. Dont go by the negative feed back that people have posted on her. She is really a down to earth doctor and did not rush me and asked me many times if I had any questions. This is my first pregnancy so I was ofcourse scared after reading all the negative commments on here but after meeting with her I am put at ease!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][200079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

HORRIBLE DOCTOR. SWITCH the minute you get her, you will thank me later!!!! She always has one foot out the door, has an unkempt vibe (as well as appearance) which to me clearly indicated that she was not organized. Generally speaking, people who are professional tend to take some sort of pride in their appearance as well because they want to be seen as such. I had an instinct when I first got her that I would not like her, but gave her the benefit of the doubt for a few visits before voicing concerns. During those months, I felt rushed (she never sits down to talk to you, she's always standing and makes NO notes), makes mistakes all the time even in appointment bookings, doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable when you ask her basic questions and has an air of someone who enjoys passing the buck and responsibility onto others. That wonderful nurse who is there is the one I trusted the most in our interactions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][200081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr Soroka is my OB. She has all the time in the world for me and for my questions, etc. If there are not questions/issues our appts are brief (which is what they should be). She is very down to earth and straightforward. She gives you the facts, but is also reassuring. She has always been friendly and encouraging, and takes the common sense approach to all the "data and information" that we find ourselves fixated on. Her specialization in urology, and women's issues after birth makes me trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][200078].votes_count ]]