Dr. Tiberio F. Lindgren

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Tiberio F. Lindgren has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tiberio" to "Tiberio F."
RID: 2332285
07/07/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lindgren was a calming force to me at an incredibly scary time in my life. Upon our first meeting, he explained to me the detailed game plan of chemo and radiation and how we're going to take the fight to the cancer. He's a kind and down to earth man who seems to love helping people. Sometimes he can be a bit over cautious but he wants his patients to survive and I get that. Thank you Dr. Lindgren.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1514272
16/08/11 1 2 1 1 I was very disappointed with this Dr. He sent his assistant to give me my lab result and never went over with me. He did not respond for my call. I'll never go back.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $600
RID: 1453867
31/05/11 3 5 5 5 Dr Lindgren saved my husbands life. He had a complicate and advanced cancer. The man heads up an incredible team. I would trust my life to them.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1394510
22/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lindgren is a rare find these days! He is compassionate, very personable and an expert in the field of Oncology. He is highly professional and takes time to ensure that you understand everything there is to know about your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis - he's very honest and leaves no stone unturned when it comes to helping you. I highly recommend Dr. Lindgren.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1220791
03/08/10 5 5 5 5 None of the previous Doctors wanted to order a PET scan for my 83 yr. old mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer because the scan does not provide needed information. All previous doctors prescribe the same oral chemotherapy and gave her 12 to 18 months. When we saw Dr. Lindgren, he immediately scheduled the PET scan, which made perfect sense. How do you know how to treat a problem when you don't know the extent of the problem. It was as if the previous doctors just wanted to prolong her life for couple of months because of her age. With Dr. Lindgren, his goal is treat the cancer instead of prolonging the patient's life.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1163394
05/05/10 3 3 4 4 He's very busy and popular. I do feel a little rushed during the consultations.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 902635
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lindgren was able to cure me when other Dr's could not. He cares about making you whole again not just continually treating you. My old oncologist head of the group Dr. Lindgren works with was terrible and jealous when Dr. Lindgren cured me. When Dr. Lindgren told me I was treated for the wrong blood disorder by my old Dr. for 17 years...he had tears in his eyes and told me he could cure me in just a few treatments in his office. Like I said there is a big difference between a Dr who just treats you year after year and Dr. Lindgren who really looks at what is going on. I have been healthy now for 10 years. Thank you Dr. Lindgren  Respond
RID: 877802
04/05/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Lindgren is very helpful and knowledgable. Not always punctutual, but always in a great mood. He is fast and at first I wasn't sure if he was with me, his last patient or the next, but I am now used to his style and wouldn't trade him for anyone else. He is caring and listens well and is very aware of quality of life. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 594574
20/05/08 5 4 4 5 Dr. Lindgren is excellent; very knowledgeable. Sometimes when he is in a hurry or under stress, he doesn't spend enough time asking you questions. Even with that I will not change doctors and will continue to see him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 400853
11/09/07 5 2 5 5 Dr. Lindgren is very personable and will try everything to figure out what it is that you have and go down every avenue to save any pain and suffering. He has come highly recommended by all of his peers and collegues.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 35462
11/07/06 2 5 5 Dr. Lindgren is very personnable and makes you feel very welcomed and respected. He takes all the time that you need in order to discuss your case. I feel he is very thorough and gets you over that first "hump" when using the "c" (cancer) word when you still haven't digested the diagnosis. Dr. Lindgren wants, and makes sure that, your treatment is done is a timely fashion - - he also moves very fast in the office too! Even if you don't have an appointment with him, maybe just for chemo treatment, when he sees you, he will always stop and say hello and see how you are doing. Remembers your name and most recent test results. Dr. Lindgren always calls in the experts to take care of the other extensive care you may need (breast expert, radiologist, surgeon, etc.) I would recommend Dr. Lindgren to anybody who needs an Oncologist.
Insurance: CIGNA