Rate Dr. Sean Ceaser

Dr. Sean Ceaser's Ratings

After many years of chronic neck/back and shoulder pain I have tried nearly everything you can think of and spent thousands of dollars on treatment. To this date I have not found anything with the lasting results Prolotherapy has had on me. By no means am I completely out of pain, but the relief has been considerable and for that I am very thankful.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ceasar is the only doctor that has been able to help with my fibromyalgia and chemical sensitivities. He is using glutathione iv treatments for the fibromyalgia and chemical reactions that I have. I have had almost no pain or stiffness since starting these treatments and my reactions to chemicals in grooming and cleaning products are much less severe. He is also giving me hydrogen peroxide iv therapy which has allowed me to almost eliminate my need for asthma inhalers. I went to him in a major health crisis and it has been life changing. I have my life back.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Ceaser for a torn acl. After just one treatment of Prolotherapy my knee felt substantially more stable. I was expecting to be coming back every week for several months, but on the second visit I was told that my body responded to it well and he'll do a short check up a month from now. He is not one to gouge you for your money. The clinic was super clean. Polite staff. I got a very good vibe from Dr. Ceaser that he cares and wants the best for his patients. Very knowledgeable. Took the time to make sure all my questions were addressed. Very happy I went here and didn't opt for ACL reconstructive surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Ceaser.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I have experienced fatigue for years--a fatigue that did not go away: sleep, exercise, work, food, nothing changes the feeling of being done. Dr. Ceasar assessed and treated me with the Myers cocktail: now I feel full of energy throughout the whole day. It worked wonders.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

I have Ehlors Danlos Syndrome (Hypermobility Syndrome). The medical Drs were unable to help. Prescriptions are limited in helping with the chronic pain I experience. After 10 years, I found Dr. Caeser and prolotherapy has given me a better quality of life. My joints are doing better, including, my herniated disc. It hurts less when sitting. My headaches and dizziness has improved as well from injections treating my TMJ in the jaw. I'm very happy.He's a great Dr.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

My name is Hernan. I've been forever, looking for alternative ways to treat my many ailments, from traditional medicine. These conditions among others, like(depression, fibromyalgia), and all the seemingly endless side effects that accompany it, like headaches, inexplicable body pains,muscle spasms,etc,etc.,stem from tortures I was subject to, as a political prisoner in the 1970's. Traditional medicine approach to my conditions had been to push pills from pharmaceuticals that know nothing about me, and try to guinea pig me, to see if they works. I know better, after thirty years. When I found Dr Ceaser, I knew I have found someone with experience and know how in his dicipline. His sincerity and honesty are obvious. And for me it's vital, to be given facts and why's of my pains. So I can make inform decisions on treatments, I feel, would be good for me, unlike traditional medicine ever did. So Dr Ceaser...,Thank you for being you, and do what you do Sir.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Highly disappointing! Just out for your money, nothing else. I went to him with a slightly complex medical condition. He appeared to listen patiently and sympathetically, but seemed genuinely clueless regarding what was the problem or the underlying factors. He just kept nodding his head, and trying to guess what would be the right treatment. And then he set an appointment for somato-emotional release, which he ASSUMED might help cure the illness. He also prescribed some amino acid pills which to this day did nothing! I arrived at the next appointment and had to wait over 45 minutes! Then by the time I was called in, he had forgotten my name AND what my initial complaint was..! As for the somatoemotional release, he fumbled cluelessly at first, then just sat with my head lifted onto the tips of his fingers for half an hour, which did absolutely nothing except feel uncomfortable. I still had to pay $$ for it! My condition hasn't improved one bit, and I am not going back.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

My wife had a snowmobile accident some 16 months ago. She has suffered thru surgery, numerous doctors, various ankle/leg braces, lingering ankle pain and physio to alleviate some pain and help with mobility. The pain meds she ingested did the bare minimum to help ease her pain. We were very doubtful that anything was going to help her and feared the worst for the long haul. Sean was recommended by a friend, whom had a very good experience with a Naturopath. Not knowing what a Naturopath was all about, we decided to give him a chance. Now look forward to visit #8, she has gone from a very high constant pain (level 8) to a moderate pain (level 4) and has cut her meds in half. Will keep going until she is the best she can be. We shall highly recommend Sean, the guy puts you at ease with his professionalism and knowledge. Can't leave out the girls, Karen and Melissa, along with Sean they combine to make it feel more like a house visit than a pain clinic visit. Cheers all, Mike & Roxanne

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sean Ceaser has been an amazing naturopath doctor in many respects. I have had serious pain in my legs for about 10 years and have gone through various doctors with no hope of any solutions. Dr. Ceaser was the first to diagnosis and review treatments. Dr. Ceaser has a wealth of knowledge and experience, shows great compassion for his patients and clearly enjoys his profession. Thanks to Dr. Ceaser I no longer have pain in my legs! Thank-you so much!

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr.Ceaser is truly a gem for the city of Winnipeg. His treatments are elegant and to the point without upselling. He is knowledgeable, keeps up with current research and is able to communicate information in a succint, no-nonsense manner. Dr. Ceaser maintains a high level of professionalism while conveying a very relaxed, easy manner. After being to the United States for several treatments, I am very thankful to have found a doctor of his caliber in Winnipeg. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag