Dr. Marilen Gerber

Rate Dr. Marilen Gerber

Dr. Marilen Gerber's Ratings

Dr.Gerber has been very helpful to me in the past year. She has been supportive and asks the right questions allowing me to make some important changes in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

One of the most personable and competent professionals I have encountered.Always patient, provides down to earth recommendations and works in a goal fussed approach to solving problems. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Marilen, did an excellent job with my daughter. She worked closely with myself and my daughter. After several sessions she figured out why my daughter was having behavioural issues, and what steps to take in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

A very knowledgeable, and supportive therapist who helped me through a difficult time. She encourages the use of practical strategies to promote change.I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr G was able to diagnose our son's complex learning difficulties which were causing behavior problems. She provided us with a very thorough assessment report with concrete and practical recommendations which have made a real difference in increasing our son's self esteem. She is very easy to relate to but straightforward in her approach .We would highly recommend her as a psychologist to our friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201385].votes_count ]]