Dr. Alina Brotea

Rate Dr. Alina Brotea

Dr. Alina Brotea's Ratings

Excellent care, excellent person to speak with and share most intimate details. Trusting. Also excellent plan of referrals also proved very helpful. Definitely recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Brotea has gone above and beyond to help me. She is very approachable, caring and I really felt like she listened to me. I have never met a more down to earth and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Definitively a 5 star rating. Easy to talk to and is very pleasant. Gave me alot of time with no pressure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have to agree with the previous post .. she is amazing .. normally i would have trouble opening up to anyone .. but from the moment i met her i felt i could talk to her about anything .. i would definitely recommend her to anyone i met who needed her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Alina Brotea is such an amazing doctor. She is so helpful and dedicated to her work and patients. She has worked through her lunch to fit me in and even allows me to bring in my 2 small children. You can call her anytime if you have a concern, she is always willing to help. She is great and i'm very thankful to her for helping me through this very difficult time in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201626].votes_count ]]