Dr. Glenn D. Cohen

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Glenn D. Cohen has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4731259
04/02/14 5 5 5 5 As a physician, I value a competent and efficient staff in addition to a well-trained doctor. I brought my 6 year old to see Dr. Cohen, for a broken finger. From the moment I entered the beautiful waiting room, until we left, we were treated like royalty. There was no waiting, even though the office was obviously very popular. Dr. Cohen was great, he explained the problem and the treatment, and we were out within about 20 minutes, cast and all! I wish more offices could run like this one. A+
RID: 4731134
04/02/14 5 5 5 5 Five Star Doctor. No comparison for hand, wrist, and elbow issues. He has treated all of my children and my wife. Very happy with the care give and the ability to speak so that even my kids understand what is wrong and why we are treating it.
RID: 2555809
10/02/13 5 5 5 5 I injured my hand, and ended up with an infection. I went to my General Practitioner, and another Hand Surgeon, of which both of them had dropped the ball and misdiagnosed the injury. I was diagnosed with a contusion, when in actuality what I had was a serious hand infection. I finally went to see Dr. Cohen (I wish I had gone to see him first, but he wasn't in my "network". I know this, because he was the first Dr. I asked my General Practitioner for a referral to.) Dr. Cohen took one look and knew immediately that I had an infection, not a contusion. He sent me to an infectious disease Dr. and between their collaboration, my hand is healed. Dr. Cohen has always treated me with the utmost respect and compassion, like a human being, not like I'm interrupting his golf game. I also like the fact that Dr. Cohen keeps me well informed, and includes me in decision making process about my own health. Dr. Cohen's staff seems to care about his patients as much as he does.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2523401
06/01/13 5 5 5 5 Affable, accessible, able, available and more. This doctor has it all. Called him up for my 14 yo son who broke his wrist at a sports event. Even though they were closing for the evening, he held his staff until we arrived, got him in a Lakers-colored cast, and eventually had his wrist good as new! Thank YOU!
Respond

06/01/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2517300
31/12/12 5 5 5 5 I wish all doctors were like Dr. Cohen. He is attentive and proactive. His staff is wonderful. If you have a hand, wrist or other issue within his specialty, there is no other choice.  Respond
RID: 2497375
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 Cohen is solid in every way. He knows his stuff and he gets it done efficiently. Don't treat your hand to anything less. I am a dentist and I need a good wrist and hand...  Respond
RID: 2453577
21/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Glenn D. Cohen and his staff were very attentive and gave me great care. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2434505
27/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Cohen and his entire staff are wonderful. I am amazed at his organizational management style. I was wondering if he had a firm put his practice together, because it is so well organized. There are very few Doctors who have their offices so "dialed in". This office functions like a well-oiled machine. He did an outstanding job on repairing my hand. He was very attentive to my needs and levels of pain. I have and will continue to refer anyone I know to him.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Glenn" to "Glenn D."
RID: 1722121
25/02/12 2 3 2 2 More concerned about money. Had to fill out numerous financial agreements, felt like I was at a car dealership.
Respond

19/02/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1716151
17/02/12 5 5 5 5 You can tell how much Dr Cohen cares about his patients the moment you walk in to his office. The office is clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff is right there to sign you in and help you with whatever you need. They work hard to accommodate requests for appointments. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains everything. He recommended physical therapy over surgery and it has helped tremendously. He suggested supplements for my arthritis and the pain in my hands has subsided. I am back doing so many things I had to stop doing. Dr. Cohen is a top notch doctor, I wish he could treat me for everything!
Respond

18/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1574741
30/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Cohen and his staff are amazing. Best office I have ever been to!
RID: 1205017
09/07/10 3 3 1 3 Great staff and beautiful office! However, did not feel like I was being listened to and left office confused a few times.
Insurance: Medicare