Rate Dr. Glenn D. Cohen

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen is an incredibly talented hand surgeon. He has taken care of me, my husband, our three year old daughter, my parents, brother in law, my nephew and numerous friends over the years. Not only are his skills superb but his bedside manner, kindness, care and staff are top notch. You will not be disappointed with the care you receive when selecting Dr. Cohen as your physician!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Not being a huge fan of doctors or surgeries, I simply cannot say enough about Dr. Cohen, his expertise, bedside manner, caring and follow-up. I am a writer by trade and came very close to completely losing the use of my right hand. Beyond frightening. To say that I was apprehensive would have been an understatement. Dr. Cohen and his staff are top-notch in every way. EVERY WAY. The surgery went splendidly and I was typing just a few days after the surgery. Wow. Scarring is hardly noticeable and the pain is completely gone. This is the part where I share that I was beyond scared as I sat in the gurney waiting to be wheeled into surgery. Dr. Cohen acted like we had all the time in the world to talk about what was frightening me. Talk we did and he laid my fears to rest. Am I a fan? You bet I am! Would I recommend him? I would tell you that there is no better doctor for your needs. And that is simply the truth as I know it.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Since 2005, both myself and my daughters have been patients of Dr. Glenn Cohen. It is with great pleasure to give my highest recommendation. Dr. Cohen did my carpal tunnel surgery in 2005; has treated both my daughters for over a combined half dozen growth plate injuries; continues to treat my arthritic issues; and operated on me October 7, 2013, to repair severed nerves and spindle muscles caused by a deep cut to my finger.I knew within the first 10 minutes that I had found a phenomenal doctor and he and his staff continue to exceed my expectations. Each and every time we've needed his services, I know he is treating me and my family as if we were his own. Dr. Cohen is genuinely concerned about his patients. He is a pleasure to talk to. Your questions are answered so you can understand your circumstances. You are in the hands of one of the best doctors I know, if not the very best and all my referrals agree!"

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

As a physician, I value a competent and efficient staff in addition to a well-trained doctor. I brought my 6 year old to see Dr. Cohen, for a broken finger. From the moment I entered the beautiful waiting room, until we left, we were treated like royalty. There was no waiting, even though the office was obviously very popular. Dr. Cohen was great, he explained the problem and the treatment, and we were out within about 20 minutes, cast and all! I wish more offices could run like this one. A+

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Five Star Doctor. No comparison for hand, wrist, and elbow issues. He has treated all of my children and my wife. Very happy with the care give and the ability to speak so that even my kids understand what is wrong and why we are treating it.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I injured my hand, and ended up with an infection. I went to my General Practitioner, and another Hand Surgeon, of which both of them had dropped the ball and misdiagnosed the injury. I was diagnosed with a contusion, when in actuality what I had was a serious hand infection. I finally went to see Dr. Cohen (I wish I had gone to see him first, but he wasn't in my "network". I know this, because he was the first Dr. I asked my General Practitioner for a referral to.) Dr. Cohen took one look and knew immediately that I had an infection, not a contusion. He sent me to an infectious disease Dr. and between their collaboration, my hand is healed. Dr. Cohen has always treated me with the utmost respect and compassion, like a human being, not like I'm interrupting his golf game. I also like the fact that Dr. Cohen keeps me well informed, and includes me in decision making process about my own health. Dr. Cohen's staff seems to care about his patients as much as he does.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Affable, accessible, able, available and more. This doctor has it all. Called him up for my 14 yo son who broke his wrist at a sports event. Even though they were closing for the evening, he held his staff until we arrived, got him in a Lakers-colored cast, and eventually had his wrist good as new! Thank YOU!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Cohen. He is attentive and proactive. His staff is wonderful. If you have a hand, wrist or other issue within his specialty, there is no other choice.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

Cohen is solid in every way. He knows his stuff and he gets it done efficiently. Don't treat your hand to anything less. I am a dentist and I need a good wrist and hand...

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag