Rate Dr. Glenn D. Cohen

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's Ratings

I saw Dr. Cohen for a broken radius that didnt heal correctly from being casted at a different office. He immediatly took care of me and my still broken radius after 6 weeks of being in a cast. He did an amazing surgery where I had a pate with 8 screws placed to hold my bones together. Absolutely no problems! the staff here is so friendly and awesome and made it a great experience!

Thanks Dr. Cohen and Staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
On behalf of our staff, we would like to thank you for choosing our office and for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our office made your office visits memorable, and thank you for spending the time to share your wonderful experience with us. At our office, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our patients. Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back at anytime if the need arises.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Doctors like this are a rare find. I saw several other "hand specialists" in the conejo. I put this in quotes because they are really just plastic surgeons making a living off unsuspecting ER patients who don't know better. These guys are looking to build their cosmetic practices but in the meantime you have insurance so they will take care of your hand. One of these surgeons almost operated on me until I realized what was going on.

Fast forward to Dr. Glenn Cohen. He immediately told me no surgery. 10 days in a cast followed by 10 days in a splint and some therapy and I am 95% back to normal . Compare that to unnecessary time off work, pain from surgery and added expense for something I did not need.

Be careful!! See this doctor first. He is the best in Los Angeles and knows when to do surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit. We value your patronage to our office and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time if the medical need arises- or just to say hi! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit - everything from me, the staff and especially our service. Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our patients. Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his fantastic staff are the BEST! Every aspect of the care they provide is top-notch. From their state-of-the-art facility to the encyclopedic medical knowledge to the genuine passion they have for improving the quality of health of their patients, I can honestly say that Dr. Cohen and his staff are head and shoulders above any other medical professionals I've encountered. I can't say enough good things about them in this little comment window, so go and find out for yourselves how great they are!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2562200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and very detailed review from your visit to our office

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Glenn Cohen and his staff. After discovering I had a large ganglion cyst in my right hand a friend recommended me to Dr. Glenn Cohen and I could not be happier that she did. He and his staff were professional, respectful, and truly seemed to care about my health and well being. I would 100% recommend his services to anyone and can not thank him enough for the use of my hand back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
I am indeed thrilled to read your compliments and learn that you were extremely satisfied with your office visits. Thank you for the encouragement to the staff whose highest mission is to provide the genuine care and comfort for our patients.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Cohen is an incredibly talented hand surgeon. He has taken care of me, my husband, our three year old daughter, my parents, brother in law, my nephew and numerous friends over the years. Not only are his skills superb but his bedside manner, kindness, care and staff are top notch. You will not be disappointed with the care you receive when selecting Dr. Cohen as your physician!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
I am glad to know that you will come back to our office and recommend us to your friends. Taking your time to post these kind words means the world to us.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Not being a huge fan of doctors or surgeries, I simply cannot say enough about Dr. Cohen, his expertise, bedside manner, caring and follow-up. I am a writer by trade and came very close to completely losing the use of my right hand. Beyond frightening. To say that I was apprehensive would have been an understatement. Dr. Cohen and his staff are top-notch in every way. EVERY WAY. The surgery went splendidly and I was typing just a few days after the surgery. Wow. Scarring is hardly noticeable and the pain is completely gone. This is the part where I share that I was beyond scared as I sat in the gurney waiting to be wheeled into surgery. Dr. Cohen acted like we had all the time in the world to talk about what was frightening me. Talk we did and he laid my fears to rest. Am I a fan? You bet I am! Would I recommend him? I would tell you that there is no better doctor for your needs. And that is simply the truth as I know it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
On behalf of my staff in our office, we would like to thank you for choosing us and for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our staff had made your visit memorable, and thank you for spending the time to share your wonderful experience with us. We greatly value your comments and feedback. At our office, we pledge to provide the finest personal service for all of our patients. Once again, thank you for your support.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Since 2005, both myself and my daughters have been patients of Dr. Glenn Cohen. It is with great pleasure to give my highest recommendation. Dr. Cohen did my carpal tunnel surgery in 2005; has treated both my daughters for over a combined half dozen growth plate injuries; continues to treat my arthritic issues; and operated on me October 7, 2013, to repair severed nerves and spindle muscles caused by a deep cut to my finger.I knew within the first 10 minutes that I had found a phenomenal doctor and he and his staff continue to exceed my expectations. Each and every time we've needed his services, I know he is treating me and my family as if we were his own. Dr. Cohen is genuinely concerned about his patients. He is a pleasure to talk to. Your questions are answered so you can understand your circumstances. You are in the hands of one of the best doctors I know, if not the very best and all my referrals agree!"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2474267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks so much for your kind words and your referrals. Your trust in us means the world!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

As a physician, I value a competent and efficient staff in addition to a well-trained doctor. I brought my 6 year old to see Dr. Cohen, for a broken finger. From the moment I entered the beautiful waiting room, until we left, we were treated like royalty. There was no waiting, even though the office was obviously very popular. Dr. Cohen was great, he explained the problem and the treatment, and we were out within about 20 minutes, cast and all! I wish more offices could run like this one. A+

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks so much for your nice review. We try to treat all of our patients like royalty and I am pleased to know we succeeded in your case.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Five Star Doctor. No comparison for hand, wrist, and elbow issues. He has treated all of my children and my wife. Very happy with the care give and the ability to speak so that even my kids understand what is wrong and why we are treating it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][201753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thank you very much for your comments about our office. We truly appreciate your loyalty and your choice to see us as your provider.