Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan

Grad. Year: 2007

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

14/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

17/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2666433
30/05/13 5 5 5 5 Been having joint pain in my right ankle for years now and went to see Dr. Donovan about it. He went through all the normal procedures of x-rays and ways to relieve the pain. What really impressed me the most was how frequently Dr. Donovan followed up with me to see how I was feeling. Really a genuine smart doctor who is the guy to see if you have foot problems.  Respond
RID: 2653182
20/05/13 5 5 5 5 I just started seeing Dr. Donovan for what appears to be a deformed joint. I thought it might be arthritis, but it seems to be a bulging bone or bunion. Dr. Donovan made me a custom splint to relieve the pressure, but it looks like surgery is the eventual option. Dr. Donovan was really nice and will be doing my surgery for me. Hope it goes well!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/05/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2604670
01/04/13 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Donovan for a few years now with minor foot/ankle related issues. I am a competitive runner, run marathons, competitions, ext. Recently I have been suffering from the worst shin pain so I went to see Dr. Donovan. He diagnosed my pain as ‚Äútibial stress also known as shin splints. It was shooting pains near the front of both tibia bones (the shins). Dr. Donovan showed me some new stretches such as toe raises and shin stretches, and that I should be replacing running footwear often. As for my treatment, he said to immediately start with ice and anti-inflammatory medications. Dr. Donovan also recommend a physical therapy program to start in a couple of weeks if my condition had not improved. He is a great doctor and I will continue using him for the foreseeable future.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2458294
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Donovan was great, explained my options and made surgery occur seamlessly. His office dealt with my insurance company and helped me through a speedy recovery with minimal stress.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

15/04/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1204740
09/07/10 5 5 5 5 If you are active in athletics, this is the doctor for you. A great guy with a wealth of knowledge. He will put you on the field in no time.
Insurance: Aetna