Dr. Douglas J. Mason

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Douglas J. Mason has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

27/05/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Douglas" to "Douglas J."
RID: 1627105
08/11/11 5 5 5 5 We highly recommend Dr. Mason. He performed a very thorough workup and contiues to give us timely care when needed.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

13/03/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1255211
21/09/10 5 5 5 5 Very helpful. I took my mom in for a memory evaluation and we definately got the help we needed.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1208082
14/07/10 5 5 5 5 Very professional and helpful. Provided much needed hope. I have recommended him to my friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1204074
08/07/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent neuropsychologist. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Part of a practice that works as a team to provide testing, therapy, cognitive therapy.
Insurance: Medicare