Rate Dr. Janine B. Canan

Dr. Janine B. Canan's Ratings

Excellent care. Knowledgeable and compassionate. Practical and effective.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Canan is very competent but also warm and compassionate. She has given me helpful guidance that I trust and value.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Janine Canan helped me enormously during periods of great psychological stress. She is extremely well informed,is sensitive to intercultural issues and cultural context, is able to listen with empathic and focused attention. Seeing her over several years, and now understanding the way in which she integrates psychology and spiritually are deeply inspirational to me. I recommend her highly, as a psychiatrist, who can help patients of all ages.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Canan for some time now. She is teacher ,I am student. Bless her for all I have learned with her help.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Canan has no idea how rude, mean-spirited and aggressive she comes across outside of session. Find someone else. Run away!

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag