Rate Dr. David Hogan

Dr. David Hogan's Ratings

Dr. Hogan is the best! He is thoughtful. patient, kind, and respectful to my Mother who has dementia and our family members. He is very knowledgeable and will do extra research to go the extra mile to answer all of our questions about the latest news. He has also written letters to our other doctors and Mom's home to advocate for what is best for Mom. He will fill out ridiculous amounts of paperwork (at no extra cost) to ensure the best outcome for my Mother. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. We need to clone him :) Thank you for everything you do!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

This doctor was an angel to my father who was diagnosed with Alzheimers. He made my mother feel so comfortable given the terrible news and he went out of his way to help and get a letter written up for my mom so she could get some support. What a fabulous person and doctor!

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hogan is a wonderful human being and excellent doctor. He goes the extra mile for his patients, is patient, a great listener, and is very sensitive to their needs. He looks at the whole picture, when considering next steps. Cannot say enough about how great this doctor is...

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

DrHogan was wonderful to my mother and diagnosed her dementia. His recommendations for long term care were timely and appropriate. He is very understanding of the effects of dementia not only on the patient but also the family. He wrote letters of care recommendations for me to give to home care people involved with Mom; at he time, home care was insisting Mom was fine in her own home when I could see her deteriorating rapidly. Long term care was definitely the best option and his interventions were most helpful. He even went to reassess Mom at the nursing home for some concerns I was having after her placement. Thank- you Dr. Hogan. You are truly in the right field.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag