Rate Dr. Linda WU

Dr. Linda WU's Ratings

Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pushed herbs and patches, which I swear were just icy hot patches by Bengay. I felt that she didn't listen to me during my appointment about my pain which was very real and horrible to me, she seemed to ignore it and was very rough in her treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Excellent doctor. I has severe pain in neck, back and shoulders with non stop cramping. She was able to release the pain. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made time to fit me in. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Wu is great - she knows her stuff, is caring without being "gooey", and treats you in a straightforward manner which I like. She is not one to tell you that you have to come back for tons of treatments - she just does her stuff and if you need another appointment or two, then that will be it until you need her again. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202333].votes_count ]]