Rate Dr. A. Chain

Dr. A. Chain's Ratings

Horrible. Doesn't know the meaning of initial consultation. Expects a decision in his office the very same day instead of even a day to think about things. Does not provide a fee structure of any kind until the end of the appointment. Starts preparing a mold for the foot without telling the patient what he is doing. Highly unrecommended and should be reported to the board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

For many years I have to wear steel-toe boots. My feet were itch for a while and red dots on the bottom and side of my feet. Many doctors gave me similar creams to use, condition is on and off. Dr. Chain was the first doctor told me that I also have fungal infection on my nails. I notice two yellowish lines on my big toe nail. He cuts a piece of nail send to the laboratory. (he was the only doctor did that.) He phones me back next week confirm that the lab. report was positive, and told me to go ahead with the prescription he gave to me last week. He also explained to me there are other products may work better on the nails but my insurance may not cover it. I can buy it online or from his office. I took a bottle from his office. It is cheaper than I had to order it online. In two months, my nails are clear, and the skin is good as new. Wonderful service.. Worth every dollar I paid. I will send all my family, friends to him. Hurry, before he retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Best kept secret in town. what more to say. Why didn't I see him for the last twenty years, I have been seeing most of the Podiatrists in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

After spending $73 for the initial consultation he tried to sell me medication in his office(expensive) and then spend a total of 3 minutes using a dirty tool to work on my foot. Definitely not worth the money spent and felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Chain is wonderful. He is knowledgable and gentle. He called me when my orthotics were ready and had me pick them up at his house because he wasn't going to be in his office for a few days. He doesn't take credit cards - cheques only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

He does not take credit cards, otherwise will be even better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Worth every penny I paid. Walked in with pain and walk out with a big smile. My puffy ingrown nail; other guys told me I need a surgery, and expect to pay hundreds of dollars. He did it in a wink, pain free. He show me how to "Prevent it" from happening again is the most important point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202434].votes_count ]]