Rate Dr. Toni L. Long

Dr. Toni L. Long's Ratings

I had an appointment this morning with dr long and she put me at ease right away. This was my first visit with her and I did not know what to expect as I have had some unpleasant experiences in the past with other doctors. Dr Long took the time to talk with me and I never felt rushed. During her exam I was anxiety ridden but I know when it's time for my next visit, I will be much more at ease knowing now what to expect. Dr Long is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I really liked Dr. Long. Gynecologist visits can be somewhat awkward but she made me feel very comfortable, we casually talked through the visit, and she talked me through the questions I had without ever making me feel uncomfortable or subordinate, like some doctors do. VERY friendly, VERY knowledgeable. Her nurse was also super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Long to my friends or family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I was so happy to find Dr. Long. She takes the time to listen to you and does not make you feel like she can't wait to get on to the next patient. She is very knowledgable and really does understand what you are going through...nice to have another woman to talk to about post menopausal issues. My mother passed away just prior to a visit with Dr Long and she was so understanding and empathetic it really helped me to talk to her. I would suggest anyone looking for a Dr. that you will be comfortable with immediately (really nice in this particular specialty) call Dr. Long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Toni Long is a knowledgeable, experienced, caring doctor with a fantastic bed side manner. I recommend Dr. Long (and have for 18 years since I have been a patient) without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Very impressed with Dr. Long on my first visit for a consult on post-menopausal bleeding. She took time to listen to my history and concerns and explained everything in a very understandable fashion. I felt she was very thorough and I intend to make her my primary gyn doctor as well. I felt very comfortable with her. The office staff was great and got back to me with test results in a timely fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I was really happpy that Dr. Long returned to the valley. I had seen her previously years when she was with Indian Wells Gyno. She is warm and caring and thoughough. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Dr Long is very knowledgable and helpful. She is always friendly and welcoming!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

The doctor does not care if you learn your test results. NO call back, no discussion, no offer to diagnose & evaluate the next step in your health care. I was read my test result by the FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST. How can anyone doctor not care to inform you ASAP of your results & offer medical advice on how to proceed? Not only does this feel unprofessional, but it is heartless to leave a patient in the dark. (I cannot rate the knowledge, since no knowledge was shared with me. I can tell you the knowledge of the front desk receptionist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr.Long is a wonderful doctor. Her manner makes you feel very comfortable. I appreciate a doctor that is kind and caring. She took her time and really listened to my concerns and the answers to her questions. I feel being able to talk your doctor is very important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr. Long presents in an open, warm, and sensitive manner. New patients will find comfort in the calm and caring practice, shared with Dr. Karen Donley in Indian Wells, Ca. (760-346-8923) I recommend her without reservation. EK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202868].votes_count ]]