Dr. Toni L. Long

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Toni L. Long has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5576995
24/06/14 5 5 5 5 I had an appointment this morning with dr long and she put me at ease right away. This was my first visit with her and I did not know what to expect as I have had some unpleasant experiences in the past with other doctors. Dr Long took the time to talk with me and I never felt rushed. During her exam I was anxiety ridden but I know when it's time for my next visit, I will be much more at ease knowing now what to expect. Dr Long is wonderful!  Respond
RID: 5215496
28/02/14 5 5 5 5 I really liked Dr. Long. Gynecologist visits can be somewhat awkward but she made me feel very comfortable, we casually talked through the visit, and she talked me through the questions I had without ever making me feel uncomfortable or subordinate, like some doctors do. VERY friendly, VERY knowledgeable. Her nurse was also super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Long to my friends or family.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Toni" to "Toni L."
RID: 2745012
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 I was so happy to find Dr. Long. She takes the time to listen to you and does not make you feel like she can't wait to get on to the next patient. She is very knowledgable and really does understand what you are going through...nice to have another woman to talk to about post menopausal issues. My mother passed away just prior to a visit with Dr Long and she was so understanding and empathetic it really helped me to talk to her. I would suggest anyone looking for a Dr. that you will be comfortable with immediately (really nice in this particular specialty) call Dr. Long.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2662815
26/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Toni Long is a knowledgeable, experienced, caring doctor with a fantastic bed side manner. I recommend Dr. Long (and have for 18 years since I have been a patient) without hesitation.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2595525
20/03/13 5 5 5 5 Very impressed with Dr. Long on my first visit for a consult on post-menopausal bleeding. She took time to listen to my history and concerns and explained everything in a very understandable fashion. I felt she was very thorough and I intend to make her my primary gyn doctor as well. I felt very comfortable with her. The office staff was great and got back to me with test results in a timely fashion.
RID: 2560459
15/02/13 5 5 5 5 I was really happpy that Dr. Long returned to the valley. I had seen her previously years when she was with Indian Wells Gyno. She is warm and caring and thoughough. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2470527
09/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Long is very knowledgable and helpful. She is always friendly and welcoming!  Respond

05/11/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "INDIAN WELLS" to "La Quinta", Practice changed from "TONI L LONG M D A MEDICAL CORPORATION" to "Eisenhower Argyros Health Center"
RID: 1707148
07/02/12 2 2 1 2 The doctor does not care if you learn your test results. NO call back, no discussion, no offer to diagnose & evaluate the next step in your health care. I was read my test result by the FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST. How can anyone doctor not care to inform you ASAP of your results & offer medical advice on how to proceed? Not only does this feel unprofessional, but it is heartless to leave a patient in the dark. (I cannot rate the knowledge, since no knowledge was shared with me. I can tell you the knowledge of the front desk receptionist  Respond

21/08/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1504955
05/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Long is a wonderful doctor. Her manner makes you feel very comfortable. I appreciate a doctor that is kind and caring. She took her time and really listened to my concerns and the answers to her questions. I feel being able to talk your doctor is very important.
RID: 1199347
30/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Long presents in an open, warm, and sensitive manner. New patients will find comfort in the calm and caring practice, shared with Dr. Karen Donley in Indian Wells, Ca. (760-346-8923) I recommend her without reservation. EK