Dr. Marie-Josee Higgins

Rate Dr. Marie-Josee Higgins

Dr. Marie-Josee Higgins's Ratings

Dr. Higgins was very nice and made both my son and I very comfortable. Her assistant and secretary were equally as helpful. And, she was very kind about speaking to my son in English to put him more at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Une pédodontiste extraordinaire! Même avec mon fils, autiste léger, elle réussi à lui faire une réparation sans devoir l’endormir, un miracle! Elle a un don avec les enfants c’est magique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

She is the most wonderful dentist in the world, my daughter's teeth were terrible and she made her laugh as she was fixing it. My daughter was only 4 years old. She is amazing! ------- C'est la meilleure dentiste du monde, ma fille a eu de la carie du nourisson et elle lui a posé des couronnes devant un film, en faisant des blagues de ballons et de cache-cache dans sa joue en la piquant. Ma fille l'adore et moi aussi, son équipe est formidable, je la recommande sans aucune hésitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

She es very good dentiste, very professional and very nice with the kids, she save my boy tooth and we were so happy with her. Ella es muy profesional, muy querida con los niños y le salvo el diente a mi niño.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

she seems to be discriminatory against non-french Canadians. I called twice for an appointment with a recommendation letter and she never called back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][202948].votes_count ]]