Rate Dr. Ly T. Mar

Dr. Ly T. Mar's Ratings

Wonderful experience! I never thought my daughter would find a dental professional she actually wanted to go see. Her braces were completely hidden for her grad pictures, her teeth already showing great improvement and now when she smiles, she really SMILES! Thank you Dr Mar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Very organized and puncutal office. Staff very friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I went to Dr.Mar for my braces.Dr.Mar helped me to choose which braces that were best for me for my budget and a payment plan.I was very happy with the outcome.My teeth feel great.Excellent all the way. Joann W

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

My daughter and I were treated by Dr. Mar at the same time and we are both absolutely thrilled with our new smiles! Dr. Mar is professional, knowledgeable, punctual and caring. The office staff provides the highest level of customer service and is always friendly. Dr. Mar even called me at home one evening to ensure my adjustment was correct and I was comfortable. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mar - our smiles are perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

I enjoyed having my orthodontic work done at Dr Mar. He is VERY knowledgeble as is his staff. It is a busy practice but it appears they do there best to stay on time. I was able to book appts most times within the time frame that worked for me. The only suggestion I might make that Dr Mar take the time to explain what is happening and why at each appt. It is important to me and I am sure to most patients that he take a little more time with his patients. Overall I am thrilled with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I found it amusing that negative comments had been deleted from Dr. Mars review page. I'm assuming people were using too many well deserved swear words. My personal experience with my own children was terrible. Rude staff and I felt very uncomfortable with Dr. Mar. I won't recommend his services and won't be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Very arrogant doctor. Claims to know everything about braces but clearly needs more education. Treats his staff like**** (he employed slaves not collegues)Treats patients like bank machines. List could go on and on...office is always busy but OBVIOUSLY understaffed! They work thru homidays and long weekends and rumor is hdownednt EVER reward staff fir their dedication and time, no bonuses no perks no thank you no mothing,Women run off their feet, don't understand why his office staff haven't left home yet! Seems to me he only pays himself with money he should be putting back into his staff and office. Associate doctor much better person! If he were to open his own practice if transfer to him in a second! Very poorly educated man Dr.Mar u need lesson on honesty and people not just BRACES!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Terrible experience in this office. I thought it seemed ok when I started out, but the more time I spent there, the more uncomfortable I felt and I lost all confidence in Dr. Mar's ability. My treatment took twice as long as he said, and I was still not happy with the end result. Also there was a strance lady who was some king od nursing consultant often just watching throughout my appointments. It was unprofessional and felt awkward. Don't waste your time in this office!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203141].votes_count ]]