Rate Dr. Ly T. Mar

Dr. Ly T. Mar's Ratings

We have been with Dr. Mar for many years. Dr. Mar never stopped believing in helping my daughter get beautiful teeth. He was always encouraging and patient. He never gave up and kept trying different things to get her teeth to where they were suppose to be. We really appreciate everything he did for us. My daughter feels great about herself and she was very fortunate to have someone like Dr. Mar as her Orthodontist. I would also like to comment on the excellent team he has working with him. All the staff was very kind and accomodating. they were always welcoming and called us by name. I would recommend Mar Orthodontics to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I began visiting Mar Orthodontics in 2011 to get my braces. I was very lucky to have Dr. Mar and his staff along the way. Everyone working there was kind and polite and I was welcomed with a smile at every visit. My teeth look completely different than they did 3 1/2 years ago! I would definitely recommend Mar Orthodontics to anyone. My experience there was great. A very big thank you to Dr. Mar and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

We moved to Canada about two years ago. My son had already started Orthodontic treatment in our previous country. Dr Mar came recommended to us by a few people. We found Dr Mar and all his staff to be very helpful and friendly. From our first consultation to the time my son’s braces were taken off, we have been very happy with Dr Mar’s practice. I highly recommend Dr Mar and his staff!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Mar for your orthodontic needs! I had the lingual braces for just over 1.5 years and am so pleased with the results!! Dr. Mar's work history and extensive education speaks to his expertise. He is a very nice man - always patient and wants to ensure you are comfortable. He also has a phenomenal support team - all of the staff working with him are very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Wonderful experience! I never thought my daughter would find a dental professional she actually wanted to go see. Her braces were completely hidden for her grad pictures, her teeth already showing great improvement and now when she smiles, she really SMILES! Thank you Dr Mar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Very organized and puncutal office. Staff very friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I went to Dr.Mar for my braces.Dr.Mar helped me to choose which braces that were best for me for my budget and a payment plan.I was very happy with the outcome.My teeth feel great.Excellent all the way. Joann W

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

My daughter and I were treated by Dr. Mar at the same time and we are both absolutely thrilled with our new smiles! Dr. Mar is professional, knowledgeable, punctual and caring. The office staff provides the highest level of customer service and is always friendly. Dr. Mar even called me at home one evening to ensure my adjustment was correct and I was comfortable. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mar - our smiles are perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50415].votes_count ]]