Rate Dr. Ly Mar

Dr. Ly Mar's Ratings

Very organized and puncutal office. Staff very friendly and helpful

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I found it amusing that negative comments had been deleted from Dr. Mars review page. I'm assuming people were using too many well deserved swear words. My personal experience with my own children was terrible. Rude staff and I felt very uncomfortable with Dr. Mar. I won't recommend his services and won't be returning.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

Very arrogant doctor. Claims to know everything about braces but clearly needs more education. Treats his staff like**** (he employed slaves not collegues)Treats patients like bank machines. List could go on and on...office is always busy but OBVIOUSLY understaffed! They work thru homidays and long weekends and rumor is hdownednt EVER reward staff fir their dedication and time, no bonuses no perks no thank you no mothing,Women run off their feet, don't understand why his office staff haven't left home yet! Seems to me he only pays himself with money he should be putting back into his staff and office. Associate doctor much better person! If he were to open his own practice if transfer to him in a second! Very poorly educated man Dr.Mar u need lesson on honesty and people not just BRACES!!!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Terrible experience in this office. I thought it seemed ok when I started out, but the more time I spent there, the more uncomfortable I felt and I lost all confidence in Dr. Mar's ability. My treatment took twice as long as he said, and I was still not happy with the end result. Also there was a strance lady who was some king od nursing consultant often just watching throughout my appointments. It was unprofessional and felt awkward. Don't waste your time in this office!!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

wWen I went to Dr. Mar, I didn't find him to be the most helpful of doctors. I felt like he was lost in another world during my consultation. He had two staff members with him during what I thought should have been a private consult and yet the one lady who was there seemed like the office manager because she didn't have any dental experience but yet seemed to have an opinion of which techniques/treatments would be good for me. Upon my second visit I asked the front staff about this particular woman and was told that she is a health/wellness consultant and not a dental professional. For Dr. Mar to even allow her to be in my consultations was very unprofessional. He needs to seriously re-evaluate who he employs. Dr. Mar also has a high turn-a-round of staff as they are not employed for more than a month or two. This office environment seemed very uncomfortable, and I could tell no harmony existed at all.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag