Rate Dr. STEVEN J. Ory

Dr. STEVEN J. Ory's Ratings

The experience we had with Dr. Ory and his team was a dream come true. Having struggled with issues in having a baby for years and having been unsuccessfully treated by another reproductive doctor in Boca - he was the doctor to finally uncover our issue and NOW we are expecting our new family member to arrive next month. Dr. Ory's extensive knowledge was clear from our first appointment and his no non-sense approach is exactly what we needed. Thank you so much Dr. Ory!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

My experience with doctor Ory and the staff was a nightmare. I spent USD 15K for an IVF that was unsuccessful due to being pushed to go through the process even though I had a big polyp. Dr Ory told me the polyp would not be a problem, but we only didn't get pregnant but the polyp turned out to be cancerous, which was found by a different doctor. Dr Ory put my life at risk because of greed. His staff and financial department are also terrible. I was threatened by them to pay a remaining balance (that was incorrect) so I could see the doctor. IN the end they called me an apologize for the mistake. Terrible, terrible. Do yourself a favor and find a place where you are not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Dr Ory is the BEST! Very knowledgable and bedside manners are exceptional. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr ory is EXCELLENT! He is very knowledgeable and was the only doctor that found by tubal problem. I am so thankful for him! The staff is also very friendly. The appointment scheduling is great! All the offices are very clean. I definitely recommend Dr. Ory! from Audrey R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

He solved why I was not getting pregnant, didn't just do fertility even though I needed a little help. Dr Ory and his staff are very nice. They worked with me as I lived 2 hours away. All the blood work I got to do in my home town. Did 1 round of I.U.I and got pregnant. Love them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203162].votes_count ]]