Rate Dr. Lillian Wong

Dr. Lillian Wong's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Wong about a year ago due to a ongoing ear problem. I can't thank her enough. I had very limited hearing in one ear and after two visit's she suggested a have surgery. That was in November 2014, and in January 2015 the procedure was done and now my hearing is back to normal. I felt I was in the safest hands ever. I have has several follow ups appointments and I'm always so glad to see her. I'm so glad I was referred to her and would highly recommend Dr.Wong. Like previous reviews she is caring, concerned and gets to the bottom of whatever the issue is. Thank you Dr.Wong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have seen Dr. Wong several times over the last 2 years and I am just so thankful for her concern, help and thoroughness. She ordered a test for me when others would simply dismiss the problem and say nothing can be done. She is a superb doctor who by intently listening to the patient can quickly diagnose problems correctly. She solved the problem of my incredible shrinking nose and gave me some idea on what is happening to my face. She showed concern for my total well-being not just the ENT part. I have total confidence in her because I know she will get to the root of the problem. Thank you Dr. Wong - you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I can second every comment listed below. Always on-time (if not early), thoroughly listens to your concerns and takes her time examining you and answering any questions. Always calm and unrushed, and explains what she's about to do before she does it while examining my ear. Seen her about 6 times in the last year for an ongoing problem, and the above holds true for every time I went to see her. Always get the feeling that she cares about my well being. Her receptionist as well is always helpful. My condition requires surgery and before anything else, she took the time to explain exactly it was and thoroughly went through all the possible implications that surgery could have. Overall, as others have said, she is extremely competent and helpful, and I have recommended family having ear issues to see her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I returned to Dr. Wong for a follow up. I told her that I might have a deviated septum as I could not breathe well for the longest time. She was sympathetic and immediately examined my nasal cavities with a speculum and promptly confirmed that my left nostril was indeed very narrow. She was very encouraging when she was inserting the device into my nose which calmed me because the contraption looked a little intimidating! She referred me to a surgeon to consult with and she also offered me a non-surgical alternative as well. She is warm, friendly and extremely competent throughout my entire visit at her clinic. Dr. Wong, a very heartfelt thank you and all I can say is "You are the best!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Lilian Wong was really kind and competent when I saw her last year. I had a nasty bout of vertigo and suffering from on/off dizziness and she was very approachable and listened to my concerns carefully. She asked pertinent questions throughout the examination and was very professional and compassionate. I will definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I saw her a few years ago and really liked her. I was having an issue with my ear and the ENT was completely unhelpful! Dr. Wong was professional, friendly, thorough, made a complete examination and was able to hlep me with my problem. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2010

Dr. Wong has been outstanding, helpful and spends time with me like she has all the time in the world for my questions/concerns. She is very knowledgeable about my issue and provides all options and risks. Highly recommended for inner ear issues!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][203217].votes_count ]]