Rate Dr. Eliezer Ben-Joseph

Dr. Eliezer Ben-Joseph's Ratings

Walking into the store is so frustrating. His wife and 'Rosa' need to learn customer service!! I'm surprised she's so rude to customers when she's so money hungry! Their goal is to sell but in their rudeness they are counterproductive. From now on i am buying my supplements elsewhere in El Paso or online!! They are not the only establishment with Nature Sunshine or Do Terra products so I do not have to be treated with such crassness!! This hispanic learned her lesson!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Ben-Joseph told my mother to stop taking her coumadin for her atrial fibrillation because it was "rat poison" and replace it some supplements that he sells on the radio. She died a month later from a massive stroke.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

This is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, honest and considerate. He helped me to reverse my rheumatoid arthritis in a short period of time. I am now on no pharmaceutcal medication. I only take the supplements that the doctor recommends.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I visited Dr. recently and he had good knowledge of nutrition. I felt the appointment was more about him than my own health. Left frustrated and felt ripped off.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ben-Joseph is very knowledgeable in the alternative medicine field. He also has many programs for many diseases and are very effective. great doctor to have in el paso, tx

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ben-Joseph is very knowledgeable and helpful. Gives lots of information. Does general health, alternative health, body work, iridology, and many other therapies for your health. The staff is very knowledgeable in assisting in finding supplements that you want, and what they are for. I was very pleased with my visit.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag