Rate Dr. Eliezer Ben-Joseph

Dr. Eliezer Ben-Joseph's Ratings

Dr. Ben-Joseph helped me get off all my asthma and allergy medications and boost my immune system. For 20+ years I was the person on steroids, pills, sprays, inhalers, and pills that did nothing. I even had nasal surgery. Now I can go through the seasons without popping a single pill and breathing when others can't. Though the supplements he prescribed definitely helped, I think most of it was due to adopting what I now know is more of a paleo type diet. I was eating terribly before. I was malnourished. Dr. Ben-Joseph educated me more than anything and that has helped me to make healthy life choices and learn more about natural healing. One thing I did do was jump on the "natural" bandwagon and shun allopathic medicine altogether for a while which was good in some respects but also did a disservice to myself. I believe there just some things that supplements can't help with. If they can, it's often time consuming and very expensive. I've how to integrate some of my allopathic physicians' work into my naturopathic view on health and I'm feeling good. One thing is that I don't recommend the internal TMJ therapy he does... it is very, very painful and it did nothing for me. Also you can get supplements just as good as Nature's Sunshine elsewhere in the city for a better price. Overall, I'm glad we have Dr. Ben-Joseph in El Paso and I trust his knowledge but don't take everything as gospel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Walking into the store is so frustrating. His wife and 'Rosa' need to learn customer service!! I'm surprised she's so rude to customers when she's so money hungry! Their goal is to sell but in their rudeness they are counterproductive. From now on i am buying my supplements elsewhere in El Paso or online!! They are not the only establishment with Nature Sunshine or Do Terra products so I do not have to be treated with such crassness!! This hispanic learned her lesson!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Dr Ben-Joseph told my mother to stop taking her coumadin for her atrial fibrillation because it was "rat poison" and replace it some supplements that he sells on the radio. She died a month later from a massive stroke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

This is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, honest and considerate. He helped me to reverse my rheumatoid arthritis in a short period of time. I am now on no pharmaceutcal medication. I only take the supplements that the doctor recommends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I visited Dr. recently and he had good knowledge of nutrition. I felt the appointment was more about him than my own health. Left frustrated and felt ripped off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Ben-Joseph is very knowledgeable in the alternative medicine field. He also has many programs for many diseases and are very effective. great doctor to have in el paso, tx

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Dr. Ben-Joseph is very knowledgeable and helpful. Gives lots of information. Does general health, alternative health, body work, iridology, and many other therapies for your health. The staff is very knowledgeable in assisting in finding supplements that you want, and what they are for. I was very pleased with my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203227].votes_count ]]