Rate Dr. Miriam Rubano

Dr. Miriam Rubano's Ratings

Dr. Rubano should not be in practice. To make a very long story short, she attempted to extract my wisdom teeth with me awake and apparently did not see in the x-Ray that my bottom left wisdom tooth was hooked into my jaw and she yanked and pulled so hard that she cracked the tooth and half of it was stuck inside my jaw. I was hysterically crying the whole time and she did not show an ounce of compassion. To this day the left side of my tongue is numb and I cannot taste. She should be in jail!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

The dentists at "Terrific" Smiles have no idea what they are doing. Every time I go in there, there's a new dentist. The staff is extremely unprofessional.. Kelly sneezed in her hand and then reached for her dental tools without even pausing for a second to wash her hands ( or change her gloves!) I also had to listen to Kelly talk about her boyfriend while her children ran wild through the office in their bathing suits. I don't know how I found this creepy place, but I will never go back again! And I tell everyone I know to stay clear! Dr. Rubano is out for one thing and that is your money. She does not care if you get what you paid for or how her ( and her staff's) shoddy work affects people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Took money for invisalign treatment, cancelled order to Invisalign kept my money disconnected phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

http://www.scribd.com/doc/151558361/Probably-Cause-Affidavit-Miriam-Rubano-Criminal-Case Probably Cause Affidavit Miriam Rubano Criminal Case Source: Clerk of the Court Palm Beach County Courthouse, 205 N. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401. Note: This document is PUBLIC RECORDS and may be pulled at the Palm Beach County Courthouse by any member of the Public. SCRIBD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Emergency Suspension of license in October 2012 http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/GetImage.aspx?documentid=MTY0ODEyMDY=&enc=1 Miriam Rubano is also offering services she is not licensed to do through eBay. Please report!!! eBay ID: curlyq679 http://www.ebay.com/itm/DENTAL-MEDICAL-TOURISM-DENTIST-OVERDENTURE-with-2-IMPLANTS-DENTURE-Teeth-FLORIDA-/321092197529?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac2961c99

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Excellent in every way! She does this great program of bartering to allow people to get their teeth fixed who otherwise may not be able to afford treatment. Ive recommended many friends who were also pleased! Thank you Dr. Rubano!!!! And also the staff is awesome! Love Martha the hygienist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

she is no professional treating with patients , she never is on time .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr.Rubano is an awesome dentist. She is very friendly and helped me with all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203435].votes_count ]]