Rate Dr. Salma Yaseen

Dr. Salma Yaseen's Ratings

For me she is an ANGEL, I was so upset because of my pain from last three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I agree with the 1 reviews! This position barely speaks English and clearly cannot understand her patient. When I spoke to her and she did not understand she also just ignored me. Her physical examination is not any kind of physical exam I've ever had in my entire life. She was barely touching me when she asked me to respond for strength test. Dude my spinal condition I have gained 50 pounds due to a lack of mobility. When we were looking at my MRI all she said was look at the fat, do you eat vegetables? I my opinion, she does not even deserve to be a doctor. If you want a thorough exam please do not go to this doctor. She is the reason that there is a rate your MD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

She is very kind and understanding. Unfortunately the waiting list to get into the clinic is long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Dr. Salma Yaseen is acting as a spinal specialist at the Foothills spinal clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

This woman is working as a "spinal consultant" at the foothills hospital. I have seen her several times in the past three years (regarding chronic spinal/nerve pain due to a genetic disease) this woman is hostile, rude doesn't listen or understand what you are saying. She is heartless and abrupt and frequently says that other doctors are "not qualified" when their opinion differs from hers. She has very broken English and instead of asking you to explain (when she clearly does not understand what you have said) she says "oh yes yes" flips her hand at you, interrupts you and moves on to a different subject. I have a genetic disease and have seen many doctors over the years but this one was BY FAR the WORST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

She is very helpful, excellent knowledge,very good listener,thorough and very pleasant personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203464].votes_count ]]